Replies

Re: Make controls required fields with indicators ...

Hello, There is in fact a way to require fields to be populated without creating individual rules for each one. To do this you can utilize Smar...

Re: Error OAuth K2 Appit

Hi, As mentioned you will need to run the registration wizard to help clear up this error. To run the registration wizard, do the following: ...

Re: Smartaction Questions

Hello, So are you asking if you can add a parameter to the response? Or were you wondering if you can shorten responses? Regards, JC

Re: How To Clone an Appified List Item

Hello Radu, This could be a possible solution to this question. You can use the Copy Document workflow step in a workflow: Ther...

Re: Unable to Cast Result with Sum Function

Hello Mike, Along with what Jake is asking for I was wondering if you might be able to provide some more information about the lists you have c...

Re: Smartobjects across site collections

Hello RBobby, I was curious, is this the answer you are looking for? If not I can investigate further for you to see if there is more informati...

Hello RBobby, There is in fact a way to do this and this link actually explains how to do so: Copying or moving K2 Artifacts between lis...

Hello RBobby, I was wanting to clarify what you are looking to accomplish, are you looking to utilize the SmartObject across multiple site coll...

Re: K2 Worklist

Hello RBobby, As David mentioned in his post you can add the Worklist app part to your site once you have enabled the K2 Appit for SharePoint a...

Re: Question about fonts in designer

Hello John, As far as I know in Appit there isn't a way to do a full font change in a View without changing each individual item. Also you do h...

Re: Package and Deployment to a different SP site

Hello Chris, To expand upon my earlier reply even though P&D is not yet available there is a way to move SmartObjects and other artifacts i...

Re: Package and Deployment to a different SP site

Hello Chris, Currently there isn't a way to "Package and Deploy" these items for the time being but after the product RTM's this will be a feat...

Re: User cannot access forms

Hello John, In some instances when users try to access a form online they may come out with an error that will not allow them to access a speci...

Re: Will uninstalling Appit from a Parent Site aff...

Hello JProff, As far as I have been able to test out I haven't found any reason why you wouldn't be able to delete Appit from a main site and n...

Re: How can I tell which workflow I am currently w...

Hello JProff, The solution to this question is relatively simple to do and I will show you how to find this information. When finding what spec...

Re: How do I get to the "artifacts" page...

Hello JProff, When working with Appit it may become necessary to access your SmartObjects, views, forms and workflows to make changes at a late...

Re: Can I output to a PDF in Appit?

Hello John, To answer your question the wizards to convert Word to a PDF format is dependent on Word Automation Services, which isn't available...

Re: Question about removing and re-installing Appi...

The best answer to this question is that no, a new environment will not be spun up and also you cannot shut down an existing environment. This type o...

Re: K2 Appit problems/bugs

Hello, The issue you are having appears to be a caching issue which is relatively simple to fix. Clearing out your browsing history should fix ...

Re: Cannot use "&" in a Group Ru...

Hello, From what I can gather from looking at your example the Task Group name you have specified is the issue that you might be having. It doe...