Replies

Re: How to set user/password to read emails for La...

Here's the screenshot of Incoming Mail feature in SharePoint 2016. I have set enabled to "Yes". "Automatic" settings mode is disabled for some r...

Re: Why Request Data task doesn't move to next...

I was able to solve it by referencing Nintex.Workflow.HumanApproval library and writing following code: SPListItem taskitem = NintexTask.Retri...

Please respond if someone has an answer as I am stuck. I have to use Request Data because then I can assign a custom content type.

By the way my C# code on button click of approve button is something like this: item["Outcome"] = "Continue"; //i know Outcome is not the inte...

Re: Which license to install on server which is bo...

Thanks for the reply Kapil. I am a little confused now because it seems my understanding about how Nintex Workflow license works was incorrect. ...

Re: Does Nintex Hybrid allows development for both...

Just to elaborate more, I have a client who has Nintex workflow hybrid and intends to use it on Office365. And later on they might create on prem...

Re: Error in request data action. Cannot get the f...

I have to read data from this list and it cannot be changed as it is coming from some external system. What I can do is to ask users/system to en...

Re: Error in request data action. Cannot get the f...

Taking a cue from your comment, I got what the problem is. The names mentioned in list are not exactly same as AD names. For e.g. in list it i...