Replies

Re: Copy Form Fields to List

Thanks Leigh. I've done a bunch of NFFormData xml parsing before, so I can cover that piece - what would be the best approach, workflow-wise? Like,...

Re: Submit Form - Unexpected Error Occurred

Thanks Leigh: I didn't think about using the task list - and I could create views to only show outstanding items too. Just for my own reference, yo...

Re: Multiple Languages on Form/ Lookup Formula

I believe I've answered my own question as follows: I've replaced the Language and QU columns in the Translation Lookup List with a column c...

Re: Floating Column Alignment in Responsive Design...

@leighburke Thanks for following up and updating the Help, but I'm afraid I'm still not clear what the Floating option could be used for? Would you...

It's called "Column alignment", in the Controls Settings for a Choice control.

I did not test the mobile app: the results from testing I've run previously on different mobile operating systems and different versions of those ope...

@leighburke this is in Chrome on Android, on a site with the Mobile Browser View in the Site Settings deactivated (I've done extensive mobile testi...

Re: Order of Task Attachments

Hmm - further testing show that my vertical positioning theory was a false positive: looks more like they're retrieved in alphabetical order. Would st...

Re: Responsive form Attachment Control validation

@v-tmasenko - is there a way to validate a specific attachment control? E.g. My form has two attachment controls: the default one which is shown at...

Re: Restrict Repeating Sections - New Responsive D...

(I also need to change the max number of rows depending on which continent is chosen.)

Re: Restrict Repeating Sections - New Responsive D...

Hi @leighburke - thanks, but yes: I need to also be able to restrict an option being used again - e.g. a continent is chosen in the form, and withi...

Re: Update Item Permissions In A Task List

Think I've answered my own question: if I put a Loop in a parallel with a condition that checks a variable set to "No" as default, and in that loop a...

Re: Update Item Permissions In A Task List

Thanks Simon. Any thoughts on my second question? I realized that my proposal isn't ideal, as if someone opens their task email and then task straigh...

Re: Restrict Task Access To Assignee

The documents are attachment on the list item.