Replies

Re: dateDiffDays excluding weekends?

You need something like this ..avoid public holiday part and do only weekends I have given friday and saturday as weekend. for saturday and sund...

Re: dateDiffDays excluding weekends?

// JavaScript source code var HOLIDAYS = []; function HolyDaysList() { $().SPServices({ operation: "GetListItems", async: false, si: " http:/...

Re: Find date difference Excluding Holydays

// JavaScript source code var HOLIDAYS = []; function HolyDaysList() { $().SPServices({ operation: "GetListItems", async: false, si: " ht...

Re: Find the user who completed the task and updat...

I am using Nintex proffessional . Last Task Respondent is available in that version or only in Enterprise version?

Re: Multiple Assingnee Flexi Task

One sharepoint group and one individual user. No i am not setting individual tasks.

Re: Nintex forms userProfileLookup not picking the...

This settings i already done. instead of Tester its Requested By. When we change the Requested by and during current user the department and phon...

Re: Nintex form How to print a form data? I don...

can i give a print button in the form and print it just like we are doing in asp.net applications?

Re: Nintex Filter lookup on radio button selection...

My mistake was i have to give the correct field in where condition. It should be "Service Master Name" field.

Re: Nintex Filter lookup on radio button selection...

Yes i am using the same. can you explain how to use the Filter option? I am getting some configuration error on filtering .

Re: Sharepoint External data column as dropdown li...

Where i can get this Read List property in External Data column?

Re: Query Sql Control does not works

Yes. Its Missing Single Quotes not double quotes. Thanks for the clue

Yes that mistake I noticed and changed. Now i am trying to insert only one column insert into Requests.dbo.Req(Title) values({ItemProperty:Tit...

I am getting the error Incorrect syntax near 'sql'. insert into Requests.dbo.Req(ReqNo,Title) values ({ItemProperty:Title},{ItemProperty:Reque...