Replies

Re: Unable to delete the workflow from a process i...

I have a workflow that can be deleted from the management. When I choose Delete all version, the management just keeps rolling without responding.

Re: Actioning task in a Workdesk remains Open

First Response actions , but it remains on the desk of the second approver. Here is what i mean There are two who would approve a task and when...

Re: Missing Reference at SmartObjectField: error: ...

Hello Khan, I currently have this same issue. I created a table on SQL server and current use it as an Item reference on my flow. I have recrea...

Re: SQLUM Setup

I was trying to replicate what was is on this URL: https://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2five/icg/5.1/default.htm#Configure/SF/MultiAuthSQLUM.htm ...

Re: K2 VMCore on 8GB RAM Host PC

Good day Nick, What of Core 8.1 Would it still have issues as well? I already have downloaded the Core 8.1 as well. Please Do let me know, especial...

Re: Issue with email escalation for multiple appro...

Used an event level escalation. As shown in the first image below, used refrence SMO as recepient . In the second image, used destination user as rec...

Re: Get Specific column data from SMO

Delete is not an option. Will use 2 views, 1 with the 4 columns tied to SMO and the other with just 1 column tied. Thanks for your suggestion