Replies

Re: Unable to find smartobject references in K2 Fi...

Thanks Khanh. what is difference between creating table using below query and normal create table query.

Re: Create a People Picker from UMUser SmartObject...

Thanks Chadg. In the article there was "UMUser"smarobject is mentioned. But i am not able to find that object in my designer. do i need create th...

Re: How to create picker control to search domain ...

Thanks Khanh. In the article there was "UMUser"smarobject is mentioned. But i am not able to find that object in my designer. do i need create th...

For new workflows also reference is not showing in the smartform start event.

Hi Khanh Also I tried for the table without primary key setting. Same issue I am facing. But this smart object doesn't have create , update , delete a...

Below is my smartobject Properties and methods. Note i have set primary key for my table.

Yes Khanh. In the view i have added datasource.

Thanks Khanh for the quick reply. i was doing exactly samething. But For my workflow i didnt found any datasource in the start event after select...

Re: Picker controls is disabled in K2 Five smartfo...

Thanks Tim Knechtel for quick response. I didnt find video link in the comments. Could you please share it again.

Re: Picker controls is disabled in K2 Five smartfo...

Thank you David L for the quick response. I attached the images. Could you share links how to set datasource for picker control.

Re: How to translate K2 smartform label/watermark/...

Thanks @Prajwal_Shambhu using "Set Language" custom component i implemented the multilanguage Form.

Re: Login authentication screen implementation

Please can you provide more details on this. I am unable to find - Execute LoginUsersInfo List method Is it a OOB SmartObject or we need t...

I am trying to achieve the above functionality.

Thank you so much Prajwal_Shambhu. My requirement is to convert to spanish language by button click event. I have downloaded the set language con...

Re: Using Set Language Control

Greetings, I have downloaded set language control from http://community.k2.com/t5/K2-blackpearl/Multilingual/ba-p/1049 and kindly help me pr...