Replies

Re: Unauthorized request for connection in o365 ac...

Hi Mirian Raquel ‌, The above issue might be due to the incorrect SharePoint Online Tenant URL , make sure it is in this format - https://te...

Re: Retrieve logged in User details Nintex form Of...

Hi Sandesh A ‌, Chris Ben ‌ is right ! The User Profile lookup function isn't available in Forms for o365 . But there is a workaround to a...

Re: How to assign a task to a Group in "Peopl...

Hi Kristin Patterson ‌, To assign a task to a SharePoint group while using the "Assign a Task" Action , just add in the group name against the ...

Re: Problems populating text field from calculated...

Hi Christina Gateley ‌ , Two things to note here : 1] Set the Client ID JavaScript variable name of the text field as RiskRankingHSEScore ...

Re: AutoSave Feature

Hi Monika V ‌, You can use the Save and Continue action within the button which will save the form and will keep the form open. See : ...

Re: September Mission: EXTENDED THROUGH OCTOBER!

My answered ones : 1] Nintex Form : Clear Text Value based on checkbox selection ? 2] Prevent Dates from being changed 3] ...

Re: On a workflow Task View, can the 2nd set of bu...

What is this second set of buttons for ? ‍ By default the Flexi task form displays both the task item properties as well as the list item p...

Re: Create folder inside a folder

Hi Rama Gundabhat ‌, Use the " C reate item in another site " action instead of create item.

Re: What happened to the green colored boxes in th...

Yes , even Assign Flexi task is available only in on-premise. But , still you can achieve more-or-less the same outcome using the " Assign a t...

Re: What happened to the green colored boxes in th...

Hi ‌, The workflow process diagram is a feature of Nintex on-premise and its not yet available for Office 365.

Re: Weird string of characters

Hi Carl Hubacher ‌ , The random string of characters in the subject line are by design when lazy approval is been used. For more detail , re...

Re: How to make a calculated control scrollable

Hi Jonathon Sutton ‌, You can achieve this by placing the calculating column inside a panel control. Steps: 1] Add a panel to the form , make...

Re: Validate repeating section date to be 30 days ...

By header date , you mean a single Report Date field at the top followed by the Repeating Section (which has the Other Date field). Somethin...

Re: Validate repeating section date to be 30 days ...

May be i am missing something , but from what i read it seems to be a pretty straightforward requirement !! My understanding : 1] Two fields in...

Re: AutoSave Function - Javascript

Hi Andrew Wilkie ‌, Do you see any errors when you open the developers tool (Press F12 and refresh the page) ? Can you please share a screensh...

Re: Docusign Workflow: An exception occurred while...

Hi Joseph Choe ‌, The configuration requires that the File name should include the extension as well , so in your case try : {Current I...

Re: Hiding panels

I am glad to hear that. Can you please mark it as the correct answer.

Re: why is my workflow designer ribbon greyed out

Hi Andrea Kelley ‌, Verify that the license (Nintex Workflow for SharePoint 2016) is still active .Check for the Expires date Navigate to ...

Re: nfrestservice.svc - where the webservice is ho...

Good Luck !! Definitely , will keep you posted if i get the PeoplePickerApi to work in Office365.

Re: nfrestservice.svc - where the webservice is ho...

Hi Tomasz Poszytek ‌, What is the outcome that you are trying to achieve here ? Even i had a similar experience using the PeoplePickerAPI , i...