Replies

Re: Cloning K2 server

Not sure what are you trying to achieve here. Are you planning to do upgrade on environment or are you planning to move the server or create standby s...

• By Vishesh
  • March 11, 2020  08:52

Re: configure the public host name of k2 Five

I think what you looking for is to setup K2 for external access. The issue happens is with Authentication URL, which is pointed to internal server. Wh...

• By Vishesh
  • August 02, 2018  06:41

Re: How to configure List field to save and show 0...

You can use the Expression on the list view field and 'pad left' with 0 using expression.

• By Vishesh
  • August 02, 2018  05:45

Re: Clarification Requests

Try to create Audit Trail. Create SmartObject where you can create entry for action of the user and also you can save certain field. On the f...

• By Vishesh
  • August 02, 2018  05:42

Re: Accessing Activity Instances via API (SourceCo...

There are 2 ways you can retrieve list of activity... See the sample code below I have create a service object that has all different methods....

Re: Deleting parallel Workflow tasks

If you simply want to create a admin portion you need to create an activity with code that says K2.Gotoactivity("Cancellation", true). Tehre is a cod...

Re: Presenting Document List to select Atachments

First you need to create SmartObject agaist that Document library. then you need to create a interface(smartform) where you execute smartobject and y...

Re: Use a rule to select/highlight a row in a List...

Not sure which version youa re using of K2 SmartForms, but in new version there is a for look and you can do selected as well.

Re: Java Script for opening new tabs.

you cna write a Java script and make sure you select option to target parent and new windows in it. Other way is create a rule on form that navig...

Re: 26031 All Worklist items {SerialNumber} Alloca...

If it is allocated you need to release it. Can you try to release those item? Once released you can delegated to what ever person you want delegate/r...

Re: error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL...

Can you tell me which service account are you using to connect SQL? This should be cause if you are trying to impersonate a user at service insta...

Re: How to create a Smartform custom control using...

Yes. As long as you add resouce files with the project as embaded code. The basic thing is the control need its .JS file if interacting with graphi...

• By Vishesh
  • February 17, 2017  10:47

Re: No such host is known

Please provide more information and what type of web service call you are trying to connect server?

• By Vishesh
  • February 15, 2017  07:11

Re: How to create a Smartform custom control using...

Yes It is possible to using jQuery UI and build control. There are many developers who has build the control. I would recommend you to refer K2 Hel...

• By Vishesh
  • February 15, 2017  07:09

Re: k2 studio Sharepoint list people or group allo...

Yes this is possible by creating multiple link for approval activity or smartform client event ... You can draw multiple lines from start of the ...

• By Vishesh
  • November 29, 2016  07:42

Re: Is it possible to expire child process (IPC) a...

I think I have achieved this by reading the Parent Process status. If Parent Process is not Active Expire the IPC process.

• By Vishesh
  • August 28, 2015  08:27