Replies

Re: K2 visibility

Hi, Press on the control you want to check. On the rule canvas on the right, add a new rule. In the events, when the control is changed. Conditions...

Re: How to know the outcome of a Decision action i...

Hi, The variables is not a bad idea. I would personally put email messages with different subject titles (each relating to the path your decision t...

Re: K2 Five workflow - long wait time before enter...

Disable the rule within the decision and run it again. If it moves quicker, its definitely the rule. I realize in your rule says if "True" but true l...

Re: K2 Five workflow - long wait time before enter...

Hi, The flow maybe misleading. The workflow would have hit the decision in a few seconds. Check the decision itself. Are there any custom rules wit...

Re: Function to check for null or empty in Workfl...

Hi Praveen, By definition a boolean value can never be empty. It is either True or False. So if its unchecked if your using a check box control...

Re: K2 User Login Audit

A simple way is write a rule that loads when the form initializes. The rule should query your database table by executing a smart object method "list...

Re: Form is referencing the control with GUID View...

I have faced the same in the past. In your k2 package and deploy module if you press on the error it will show you on the screen there is an error in...

Re: Getting the last row of grid in k2

If you are reffering to a list view, you can simple create am expression and use the function "count" to check number of rows in the list and then fi...

Re: How not to save if there is already a value in...

I am not sure i understand your question fully. If you may elaborate more that would be great. However, simplest way is to use the "for each row" und...