Replies

Re: JQuery place view above Workflow Task Approval...

I have found the solution!!! I had to play with the Chrome developer console for a bit to stumble upon it. <span id='myHeader'></span> ...

Re: JQuery place view above Workflow Task Approval...

The approval form is composed of 4 views, and one of them is the comments view, which I would like to keep under the WorkflowStrip so that people can...

Re: Composite SmartObject with "Azure AD User...

Maybe I didn't provide enough information originally. The Service Method Link is set as Left join, and I'm binding submitter to UserPrincipalName (wh...

Re: Composite SmartObject with "Azure AD User...

The submitter value. It matches the value in UPN in Azure AD, and it works for a single record since I configured it as a load operation. But I ...

Re: K2 Studio Workflow Server not showing workflow...

Thank you for the response. I currently only have one environment mapped though, and it's the Development environment.

Re: K2 Studio Workflow Server not showing workflow...

What exactly am I looking for in the Logfile? we have it set to Debug at the moment so it logs a great deal of data. and workflows run correctly, the...

Re: Show red asterisk for required filed on form

Another valid approach which I often use is the one outlined here: https://how2k2.wordpress.com/2017/08/29/easily-add-to-required-field-labels-k2-sm...

Re: Javascript click attachment control to downloa...

Thank you for that, It was very useful. It does bear note that I had to use the following <script type="text/javascript">$('label[class="file...

Re: picker "Not Equals" filter not worki...

Thank you for that detailed response @RaymondJVR I think my use of filters/filters out is adding confusion to this. I would like to exclude things th...

Re: "Disable the Form" Rule action not d...

Thank you! This seems to have worked. It's odd that the main "Disable the form" action does not work.

Re: "Disable the Form" Rule action not d...

I am not using form states. I should have input some text in the fields to show they were enabled. This screenshot shows that it is ena...

Re: Using external JavaScript Libraries in SmartFo...

My end goal was to have the user select the time and date on a calendar control and then to simuntaneously display other relevant time zones in a dif...

Re: Charts and Graphical Visualization

For the record, I did try adding the contents of the JS library to the header within a <script> segment, which worked on a standalone html file...

Or do you refer as in, even if it pulls it, it might not use it? Could I as an alternative include the content of the script in an expression?

After a bit of looking at the developer console, it does look like it manages to import the JS Library from google (I was testing the test pie chart ...

Re: How to make a REST Callout without a descripto...

I do not believe it is possible to do that without a descriptor file. I am running into a similar issue with Jira since Jira does not publish one. Yo...

Re: Clicking a button When the Enter key is presse...

My bad, it was the button name that was wrong.. It was "Refresh_Button" not "Refresh"

Re: Clicking a button When the Enter key is presse...

Yes, The datalabel is literal and not visible. It is not executing though, or at least not clicking the button when I hit enter while typing in the ...

Re: Yes/No field Filter not working

I found out what the problem was. Apparently since the field was empty, it did not evaluate to either true or false. I would have thought an empty bo...