Replies

Re: Using Javascript to update a repeating section...

Send me your form and I can have a look Paul Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>

Re: Collection Operations

Hi Jeremy. Pop is exactly that so I would assume so. I don't use o365 so I can't say for certain but it sounds like it is Let me know how y...

Re: Displaying a hidden list field in the edit for...

Hi ‌ You can't have the ID column on a nintex form.

Re: How to determine the Approver for Group Assign...

Hi ‌ Sorry, I nearly always have that option checked as I don't have SharePoint groups with that large membership, I also create new task li...

Re: How to determine the Approver for Group Assign...

Hi ‌ You will see the person who actioned the task in the workflow history. You can also get this person by using the Common Reference of...

Re: SharePoint REST API getbytitle with ampersand ...

Hi raghava t ‌ Try /_api/ lists / getbytitle ( 'AB%20&%20C%20Company' ) or /_api/lists/getbytitle('" + encodeURI ( 'A...

Re: Wait until selection

Hi ‌ sounds like an excellent solution. Not having had lots of use of nintex O365 I was unaware of the parallel block. Hopefully we have he...

Hi Hassan Dhainy ‌ Unfortunately you cant have a conditional start in O365 so you are correct it would have to run every time the item is upd...

Re: 90, 60, 30 day expire but no email alert sent....

Hi ‌ What is your condition for the run if? if it is not evaluating to true, the child actions will not be executed.

Hi ‌ Is it possible to have the original workflow stop before this point and have a workflow to run on edit of the list item with either a c...

Re: How to remove duplicates from a collection obt...

Hi ‌ Try using a regular expression action to split the values first, then save to a collection and use the remove duplicates action. That s...

Re: Lookup value blank but populated with reusable...

Hi ‌ Just followed instructions and it works fine for me. Version 3.1.8.0 if that helps?

Re: Regular expression - remove extra text in a co...

Hi Michelle Goodman ‌ Try this: [\s\S]*(?=Dear) With the input text above, the result is data 1: 123 Data 2: 123 Data 3:123 Data 4:1...

Re: How to format a number to a three characters s...

Hi Francisco Falomir Arias ‌ Use a build string action and the inline function of PadLeft fn-PadLeft({YourNumber},3,0) where 3 is the l...

Re: Repeating field content missing after workflow...

‌ Haha. Happens to all of us!! Mark as correct if you would to help others.

Re: String Extract from column

Hi ‌ use a regex expression with this expression. ^[^\|]* use the extract option and save this to a collection and then use a collection ...

Re: Repeating field content missing after workflow...

Hi ‌ try turning append changes off for that field. I never have this turned on for a multi line text field connected to a repeating section ...

Hi ‌ Can you post an example of the original text and what you want as the result?

Hi ‌ You will need to create an Integer variable with a default value of 0 and use this in the index section of the collection operation