Replies

Rank

Re: Auto-disable form on specific date

Hi mccoyp You can try the following: Create an Expression on your form with the Now() operator. Call it NowExpr. Then in your Form Rule, add an "if...

• By ThinusC
  • August 12, 2020  08:41
Rank

Re: K2 Workspace App - Android 9 (Mobile)

Hi Conrad I am not 100% sure on this, but I suspect the Runtime URL is obtained from one of the Environment Fields. Make sure the "SmartForms R...

• By ThinusC
  • October 28, 2019  23:01
Rank

Re: Rule errors on the forms and views- are they s...

Hi nagrotteGA To Quote the K2 4.7 release documentation: K2 Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) provides proactive, real-time impact analysis on...

• By ThinusC
  • October 27, 2019  23:11
Rank

Re: K2 5.3 Upgrade - K2 Core Installation Health F...

Hi Samy Before the upgrade, did you have both K2 4.7 blackpearl and K2 4.7 SmartForms installed on the environment? Based on the error, I...

• By ThinusC
  • October 01, 2019  23:23
Rank

Re: Developer and Production environments on a sin...

Hi PrzemekGGS The Multiple Environment Libraries are actually carried over from the days before Package and Deployment. It gave you the ability to d...

• By ThinusC
  • August 30, 2019  00:45
Rank

Re: User Future Tasks

Hi arash There is currently no way to "see the future" of a workflow and what tasks will/might come to a user later. As a workflow may h...

• By ThinusC
  • August 28, 2019  23:27
Rank

Re: Column from a different smart object in a list...

Hi NShouse A List View can only be associated with a single SmartObject. For this reason I would recommend creating and Advanced SmartObj...

• By ThinusC
  • August 27, 2019  00:53
Rank

Re: Last Modified By and Last Modified Dates on a ...

Hi TomBurke The Last Modified By and Last Modified Date values for a Workflow is simple column values in the K2 Database for the specific Workf...

• By ThinusC
  • August 27, 2019  00:49
Rank

Re: SharePoint List Hyperlink column

Hi jnewman The raw text value stored in a SharePoint Hyperlink column is in the format "URL, DisplayText" i.e " https://www.google.com , Googl...

Rank

Re: Is user in group?

Hi Johan The easiest way is to use the SystemManagementUserManagementSmartObjectsUMUser SmartObject > Get Group Users Method in an Execute ...

Rank

Re: K2 5.3 Update requires Visual Studio 2015

Hi Johann It sounds like K2 for Visual Studio was not uninstalled successfully. Did you uninstall Visual Studio 2015 before uninstalling ...

Rank

Re: Runtime Redirect

Hi Ziphoh The first questions is how do you initiate the logout? If you have a Logout Button on your form, do you make use of the "then navigate to...

Rank

Re: Endpoint Assembly method returning a file cont...

Hi achand Not exactly the same as what you are trying to achieve, but the following post might have some ideas to point you in the right direction. ...

Rank

Re: How to properly setup a Vanity URL

Hi Dslama The best way to ensure the correct URL is being used everywhere in K2 is to rerun the K2 Setup Manager and going through the Configuration...

Rank

Re: ASP.NET apps with K2 Five process

Hi VA1 In that case you will need to make use of the Workflow REST API. In you workflow you can add Process Data Fields. These Data Field...

• By ThinusC
  • December 06, 2018  06:25
Rank

Re: I need to generate a Text File from a K2 Form....

Hi Dino The File Attachment control saves the file content as a Base64 encoded string. You should be able to insert text as File Attachme...

• By ThinusC
  • December 05, 2018  23:27
Rank

Hi VA1 So you want to interact between your custom ASP pages and Smartforms? If you have data you need to pass into a SmartForm, you can ...

• By ThinusC
  • December 05, 2018  00:56
Rank

Re: K2 5.2 Deadlock Errors

Hi MrSharePoint Investigating deadlocks can be a bit of a tricky one. The first thing I would do is get an SQL Administrator to get a Dea...

• By ThinusC
  • December 02, 2018  22:08
Rank

Re: SmartObject Odata NOT Working

Hi Gaus I checked on a K2 Environment with working SMO API and the C:inetpubwwwrootK2Api folder is actually empty. As far as I can see, it shou...

• By ThinusC
  • November 29, 2018  02:49
Rank

Hi VA1 If I understand your question correctly, you have custom ASP.NET pages that interact with a Workflow created in K2 for Visual Studio. ...

• By ThinusC
  • November 28, 2018  21:47