Replies

Re: Working with the File data type in NWC

In order to use the File Upload control you have to configure your default storage location which in this case is one drive. Since we are using ...

The form has a file upload control. The control provides the option to put a reference to the file object in a variable. The variable is a coll...

Familiar with those actions. The challenge here is that I have access to the file object/variable already, and I cannot re-load the item from On...

Re: List view threshold alert

Not directly. The list view threshold isn't actually a limit, but a configured threshold setting (though not currently configurable in office 36...

Re: Accessing document set properties from documen...

We previously did some work for a client that addressed this, but I no longer have access. IIRC, I think we had to some work to pull the item's ...

Re: Dude you're so deep, Nintex Mobile deep li...

Do these techniques still work? The references I see all seem to be older posts, but my recent tests were unsuccessful. It didn't seem to know ...

Re: When we try to navigate to the form throught t...

Thanks Andrew Glasser ‌, not what I wanted to hear.

Re: When we try to navigate to the form throught t...

I have a client impacted by this. They are able to browse SharePoint just fine in both Safari and Chrome, it isn't until they try and launch the...

Re: Nintex O365 Scheduled Workflow not starting

Not sure if this is the issue or not, but you may want to take a glance at Andrew Glasser ‌'s post.

Re: User Profile Lookup

You should be able to do both with the O365 Query User Profile action.

Re: User Profile Lookup

What are you trying to look up? The Office 365 Query User Profile action can be used. It is also possible to leverage the Microsoft Graph API: ...

Re: Setting Item level permissions on a large libr...

See my comment above, while the powershell run time may have different constraints than a Nintex workflow you still have some underlying hard lim...

Re: Setting Item level permissions on a large libr...

It can be hard to wrap your head around it, but the hard limit is 50,000 and they suggest that you keep it to 5,000 or less for performance. Ind...

Re: Why Nintex Workflow Cloud even if you code?

There are also options for a hybrid approach. We currently have a scenario where we are building an azure based application. While the core app...

Re: Happy Birthday To Us!

While I'm primarily a reader, not a poster, I've learned a lot. Always nice to see an active community make it to a milestone!