Replies

Re: Can we use the Rich Text/HTML editor for a cus...

Looks like this might be the ticket. Using Nintex rich text editor (RTE) control in a Nintex custom workflow action | Naim's Blog I'll tes...

Re: Nintex does not calculate and update a column ...

Well that's two hours I'll never get back. LOL. Thanks for the suggestion Stefan Lischker Worked for me.

Re: Nintex workflow - Request Review Action

Hi Eric Harris , Did you ever find the answer to the original question? We are experiencing the same and need to know how to fix it other than...

Re: Request Data Action with Custom Task From Miss...

Thanks for the reply Cassy Freeman ‌! I've tried reseting the form and I've been able to repro the same issue multiple times. Any time the def...

Re: RegEx Help

Seems to do the trick Fernando Hunth ‌. Thanks!

Re: Save without closing form

Which version? We are running Forms 2010 v1.11.2.0 and I don't see it.

Re: Nintex Form How To Reorder Repeating Table Row...

Unfortunately I never heard back from Nintex. I'm afraid you'll have to do something similar to what Eric Harris recommended. It isn't terrible...

Re: How to avoid file attachments with "speci...

Hi Wes, I've update the JavaScript with a fix so it works w/ multiple attachment controls. I only tested with two controls so if you have more ...

Thanks Wes. It was fun to figure out. I'll try to look at it next week.

You should be able to modify the regex in the code I submitted to handle any characters.

Here's another approach that respects all of your existing validations including the built in attachment validations. NWF . FormFiller . Events...

Re: Filtering Dropdown using JQuery

I'm not 100% sure but the following code looks like it might be disabling the controls function onSave ( ) { NWF$ ( '.customDropDo...

Re: Filtering Dropdown using JQuery

Hi , I don't recall any controls being disabled. Can you share your code?

Re: Publishing Site Workflow 401 Unauthorized

Me too. Looks like this has been unanswered since Feb '15. ‌ do you know why this question is assumed answered?

Re: Nintex Forms: set default decision

‌ no actually trying to set the default for a "decision" choice control w/out having to use JavaScript. Here's a screen shot off the control...

Re: Nintex Forms: set default decision

This does not appear to work as described. The control does not get a default as configured.

Re: Using Request Data to collect more than person...

I updated the task content type's assigned to to allow multiple users but I cannot seem to get this to work. I'm not able to get the collect dat...

Re: Nintex Form How To Reorder Repeating Table Row...

Thanks Eric. I was hoping we could access the underlying data on the client w/out having to implement a workflow. Is there someone we can ask w...