Replies

Re: Count of users for each app

By the way, you can see more deeper information about users with the SmartObject Service tester++ in menu Tools++ and "Check licensed users". Yo...

Re: Count of users for each app

Hi You can do it by yourself through a SmartObject when launching the form (SmartBox or SQL server for example). For a stronger integration with...

Re: Unable to connect to k2 on port 5252.

DannyH, For you K2 version, this issue could be due to lot of records in table [Server].[DestQueueUser] . You can see a summary of this table w...

Re: New Workflow designer - How to?

Hi Sharpharp1, If you don't want to send a 'Client event' mail to customer (with possiblity to reply as SmartAction like answer 'Approved')...

Re: Update Workflow Data Fields form SmartForm (K2...

Hi Dknudsen, I didn't found any standard SmartObject for this. You should have to use the REST API to do this. If you want this feature to be...

Re: How to combine multiple calls with the same ou...

Hi @joshua_geldards You can use certainly this custom broker (no available for K2 Cloud): https://community.k2.com/t5/K2-blackpearl/ADO-Que...

Re: how to merge same values of single column in l...

Hi @PM1 I don't think that it's very easy to do it with a list view. Maybe with javascript injection. Personally I think that the easies...

Re: Workflow Originator redirect a task at any act...

Hi @ConradK2 Warning: we have encountered a problem with GoToActivity (K2 Five 5.1 to 5.4 at least) Following the use of the go to activity in...

Re: How to get/check status of an activity instanc...

Hi @tobey74 , Yes, you can use the GoToActivity with API and the advantage is that you can specify the FromActivity in order to not stop all ...

Re: Redirect/return tasks outside of K2 Management...

Hi @considerITman Yes, you can use the GoToActivity with API and the advantage is that you can specify the FromActivity in order to not stop...

Re: How To Undo Redirect Task?

Hi @andiak Yes, you can use the GoToActivity with API and the advantage is that you can specify the FromActivity in order to not stop all oth...

Re: Go to Activity Feature

Hi @MadhuG , With on promise version, you can use https://community.k2.com/t5/K2-blackpearl/WorkflowManagement-Service/ba-p/65416 ...

Re: how to restart an expired task

Hi @CraigBrook , Maybe the issue was linked to task system name/display name. You can see the both with the Process Version Migration Uti...

Re: Go-to-activity

Dear all, Warning: we have encountered a problem with GoToActivity (K2 Five 5.1 to 5.4 at least) Following the use of the go to activity inside ...

Re: How to triggered workflow at multiple stages w...

Hi, If you want to start workflow with specific data, you can simply use worklfow API (REST API or .NET Assemblies) https://help.k2.com/onlin...

Re: Smartobjects Access

Dear Satyajeet, I'm happy to say that I integrated this tool in SmartObject service tester++: "SmartObject usage" and "Environment library usage":...

Re: K2 SmartObject Dependencies Analyzing

Hi Sumit, I'm happy to say that I integrated this tool in SmartObject service tester++: "SmartObject usage" and "Environment library usage": It s...

Re: Deployment Error after K2 Five 5.2

To remove the linked Reporting SmartObject follow this procedure: 1. Open the WF with K2 Studio or K2 for Visual Studio. 2. In the ribbon (menu) ...

Re: Using Custom Worklist to open OOF task fails.

@aiftikhar, You should be able to compare the current user with the allocated user by a comparison of " cnx.User.FQN " with " wkItem.AllocatedUs...

Re: Why CheckBox fires change event after page ini...

Hi Marouene, I answered to the ticket https://portal.k2.com/support/report/snapshotnew.aspx?ID=118461 with the following: DIA...