Replies

Re: Datatype of File Attachement changed to memo d...

Hey Suni, The file datatype was changed to 'Memo' because the SQL column type is nvarchar(max) or another similar type. This is expected behavi...

Re: How to perform Goto Activity in Deadline scena...

Hey NikTan, You should be able to accomplish a GoToActivty for a Deadline using the Task Deadline Tab. https://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/K2Fiv...

Re: Where is the API Key stored for REST Services

Hey Maurice, The API Key is used in the Service Instance Configuration Settings for the Default HTTP Request Header value. API Keys, Bearer to...

Re: ARR & IIS Rewrite Reverse Proxy

Good day Febom, If you are using an older version of K2 (pre 4.7), please see this KB article on configuring SSL-Offloading. It may be able to ...

Re: ARR & IIS Rewrite Reverse Proxy

Good day Febom, If you are using an older version of K2 (pre 4.7), please see this KB article on configuring SSL-Offloading. It may be able to ...

Re: Prompting to download the app when going to th...

Good day, Please open F12 Developer tools, on the top left corner, by any chance is 'Toggle device toolbar' selected? If so, please disable it ...

Re: Import Excel rows to SmartObject

Good day, I apologize, I must have missed that you are on K2 Cloud in my last post. K2 is slowly adding excel functionality to Cloud as they up...

Re: How can I make an item added to an editable li...

Hello jaswerl, I went through the editable list view rules and I may have found a way for you to acheive this functionality. In my example, I h...

Re: Import Excel rows to SmartObject

Hey alexandremirand, You can try using the Excel Import Service Broker from K2 Community ( http://community.k2.com/t5/K2-blackpearl/Excel-Impor...

Re: database scheme design

Hello bhickok2, I am not aware that K2 offers a DB Scheme Design map. You may be able to gain some of that information from the K2 Developer Re...

Re: Mark an item has done in a List View???

Hey Sharpharp1, I may have to attempt this in my environment; however, I think this should be possible if you create a SmartBox SmartObject to ...

Re: I need to generate a Text File from a K2 Form....

Hey Dino, I ran quick search to see if anyone else has attempted this. I was able to find this link to another community post where the custome...

Re: K2 5.2 Deadlock Errors

I have seen some issues recently related to Deadlocks. The issues were related to roles that were deleted and set to dynamic within K2. When n...

Re: Close Sharepoint dialog on saving/close

Hey cvonbargen, I think you may have success with the "Close the browser window" action rule. I have not had a chance to test if this rule only...

Re: Change layout for multi selection fields

Hey cvonvargen, The padding for the Multi-Select Control is adjusted in the "Styles" property for the control. I have uploaded a screenshot tha...

Re: Checkbox opens text field

Hey Emayo, I tried some testing in my environment. I could not find a way to show/hide a text box based on the changing of an single checkbox i...

Re: K2 For SharePoint - K2 Five

Hey Tom, Yes, K2 Five for Sharepoint is available for SharePoint On-Premises AND SharePoint Online. Here is a link to the documentation that di...

Re: Yammer Integration

Yammer is not currently supported by K2 out-of-the-box, but there are plans to make it available in the future. If you have access to the APIs for Ya...

Re: Create a K2 Smartform for document set propert...

Hello Tuco, It looks like this question has been asked once before. Here is a link to the other community post: http://community.k2.com/t5/K2-...

Re: Category selection from drop down list showing...

The drop-down control is normally populated by configuring the Data Source for the control. The Data Source can be edited by clicking on the Drop...