Replies

Re: Succeeding Rules to Stop Parent Process Contin...

Hi NickW, We are trying this solution but we have some problems with the attribute (userDefinedFields) of REST call. In swagger tester we can...

Re: Deep Link in K2 Five

Hi thanks for your answer, But I think that during this thread we lost our principal problem. Attached you'll find an Screenshot of what happens ...

Re: Deep Link in K2 Five

Hi, Thanks for your answer, at this moment in the email notification we don't send a task link, we send task information and a link to Workspace,...

Re: AADSTS90094: The grant requires admin permissi...

Hi, Finally we have mobile with AAD running, the final problem was with UserID parameter, we configured it as *personal details removed* and the...

Hi, Finally with this article https://help.k2.com/support-services/kbt142824 we could accept the consent and now the users can accept the conse...

Hi, In the Managment Site there is a Token but it's the one created during the Sharepoint Online configuration. We reviewed your link but it give...

Hi, We tried to login with a user with tenant admin permissions and this user accepted the consent. Then when we login with a "normal" user t...

Hi, thanks for your quick answers. The error is exactly this one https://help.k2.com/support-services/kbt139601 When a users log in the app...

Re: K2 Five Workspace Tasks Refresh Button

Hi, I tried with Chrome dev tools but when I start it, the refresh button appears. It has to be a CSS problem.

Hi, I'll try next time but when I open the View Sorce view in chrome the refresh button automatically appears, it seems that also appears if I c...

Re: Upload Document to Sharepoint with custom meta...

Hi Mustafa, Thanks, we tried and it works, then using this configuration we need to do some adjustments to deal with version restoring but your a...

Hi, we tried and if we click were the refresh button is suposed to be nothing happens. I'm sure that isn't an image not loading so, in chrome whe...

Re: K2 Five Notifications Font

Ok, we found the solution. Selecting "Default" font on notification editor and adding this "html" at the start of the mail <font face="Trebuch...

Re: K2 Five Notification with inline images (not e...

Hi, Thanks for the answer, we tried using Form Images instead of Sharepoint but always calling Load SmartObject instead of creating a reference. ...

Re: K2 Five WorkSpace Task List Refresh

Hi Tin, I've been examining how K2 default task deals with it with it's custom task form. It seems that that forms reviews if task exists before ...

Re: Sharepoint online integration as Service Accou...

Hi Ziqing, Thanks for your answer. The problem is that we also want to allow users to list, download and upload documents in Sharepoint through K...

Re: K2 Five Notification with inline images (not e...

Hi khanh, thanks for your answer. I'm trying that but it does not seems going to work. Also i read about most of web mail apps and also outlo...

Re: Release Task on K2 Five

Hi, We found the configuration to do this. In Options you must select "Resolve Groups to Individuals" and "Only one response" available. Doin...

Re: K2 Five Priority on a Sub Workflow call

Hi MichaelS, Thanks for your answer, what I can't understand is why we cannot set the priority manually when calling a subworkflow but we can set...