Replies

Re: Nintex Workflow edit task form- An error occur...

We have a similar situation, in an environment where we have 4 load balanced WFE servers. It typically only happens on very complex forms, and is spo...

• By bgarvey
  • September 27, 2021  05:49

Re: Workflows not auto triggering

Just to confirm terminology: are you going into Workflow Settings, then setting the workflow to trigger on create/change conditionally? Or are the w...

• By bgarvey
  • August 25, 2021  12:10

Re: Kill "Error Occurred" workflows en m...

If you open and republish the workflow, you should now be able to see In List Settings > Workflow > Remove a workflow, that the existing instan...

• By bgarvey
  • August 19, 2021  07:55

Re: Create a new item from edit mode

Yes, to an extent. On the Nintex Form, set the Default value for each field you want copied to the new item to "Specify a value". Choose the Inlin...

• By bgarvey
  • August 17, 2021  07:59

Re: Create a word or PDF document from data within...

There is a workflow action step "Document Generation" where you would point to a word template or such that has embedded form fields. This is somethi...

• By bgarvey
  • August 17, 2021  05:54

Re: For Loop to Update Each Item in a List

Perhaps you have some calculations that do not return a value? As part of your Run if can you check that the calculated value exists or is a number?

• By bgarvey
  • August 17, 2021  05:06

Re: Create a Duplicate list item in the same Share...

Create the workflow with the single action, Copy Item. Leave it to Current Item, and choose the existing list from the dropdown. Publish the workfl...

• By bgarvey
  • August 16, 2021  15:47

Re: Time Range Validation and DateTime Control Reg...

Add a calculated control value to the form, with the formula: if(and(not(isNullorEmpty(Date)),or(greaterThanOrEqual(formatDate(Date,"HH"),22...

• By bgarvey
  • August 16, 2021  15:23

Re: How to store the value of a field in another f...

If the list is on the same site, create a simple workflow using the action Update Item. You can choose the other list, define which item to update. ...

• By bgarvey
  • August 16, 2021  13:56

Re: Remove user for multiple people column

Sorry - unfortunately my company is blocking the png file, so am flying a little blind. Be sure to REPLACE the entire string including any of t...

• By bgarvey
  • August 16, 2021  13:34

Hmmm - after you perform the sort, can you log the array to history to see why the zzz is not at the bottom (i.e. the last index). If it goes to the...

• By bgarvey
  • August 16, 2021  11:41

Sorry - I cannot see your attachments (blocked for some reason) but here is a path you may try on using regular expressions and collection operations...

• By bgarvey
  • August 16, 2021  10:03

Re: Nintex form

In List Settings in SharePoint, you can check the option for the field to "Allow fill-in choices" for the Choice column in question. Of course this ...

• By bgarvey
  • August 16, 2021  09:50

Re: send mail when October column is changed

Inside the workflow, choose Workflow Settings from the ribbon bar. Under Workflow Options, set "Start when items are created" to No, and "Start when ...

• By bgarvey
  • August 16, 2021  09:38

Re: Retrieving a dropdown field value from within ...

Pretty much the same as creating one for a single line of text. Choose workflow action "Set variable". From the action's General ribbon bar, choose...

• By bgarvey
  • August 12, 2021  08:48

Re: Ninex Mobile Calculated Value control in Form ...

I researched https://help.nintex.com/en-US/nintex2019/current/#sp2019/Forms/Designer/LookupFunction.htm And it states: " Lookup functions cur...

• By bgarvey
  • August 09, 2021  06:43

Re: Display additonal fields from a lookup column ...

Add a calculated value control to your form using a formula like: lookup(“Training Date”, “Start Time”, StartTime , “Title”) where the second Start...

• By bgarvey
  • August 06, 2021  06:51

Re: Show/Hide controls based on the user

Place a rule on the field along the lines of (using the rule function builder): not(equals(Current User,ContactUser)) then Hide or Disable you can typ...

• By bgarvey
  • August 06, 2021  06:35

Re: Ninex Mobile Calculated Value control in Form ...

Actually spoke to my Nintex CSM today and he said this was a known issue. He believes it will be corrected in a new Nintex Mobile iOS app release on...

Re: Hide Show Rules for Panels

That is correct, both parts need to resolve to true in order to Hide the panel. The hardest thing when I started with rules, and sometimes I st...