Replies

Re: SharePoint Form Validation

Hi Sujith Rahul I assume you already have "Account" as Text/Choice field on the form(list1) and "Account" as text field and "Valid" as yes/no on ...

Re: Nintex office 365 workflow on sharepoint Libra...

Hi SIR Yes, this is by design, a workflow can't be triggered by changing values using another workflow. How I work around this is by using 'start...

Re: Workflow task outcome automatically marked as ...

Hi Josh, I meant default outcome in case of auto-approval/escalation. It doesn't matter if answer to my first question is 'yes' and the task ...

Re: Workflow task outcome automatically marked as ...

Can the assignee still action the Flex Task? Is 'not required' the default item of felxi task?

Re: Getting email address from another list based ...

You may do in another way by using a query list action on the workflow to query for 'email' from the contacts list with a filter 'if form field carri...

Hi I assume you are using the lookup function formula(varible) to get the field on the form 1) Create a column on your SharePoint list may be "e...

Hi Andrew, Simply use a lookup control on form the with a filtered look up to find email address of person/company you entered in the form ...

Re: Repeating Section Nightmare

Hi Brandiwoodson, I have come to a few situations with Nintex workflows not able to handle blanks, not specifically to deal with repeating section....

Re: Trying to show Attachments on task forms

Hi , In my solutions, I attach the files from start event and subsequent tasks to the approval notifications as a work-around R...

Re: Trying to show Attachments on task forms

Can you provide more details of implementation, where are the files attached Have you added the file upload variable from the one form to next ...

Re: How can I use the create list item or copy lis...

Hi, I can't really comment without a bit more detail, the issue could be connector config, list permissions, or just site feature 'workflow can use...

Re: How to attach a Nintex form to email

Hi MrNelson, You can send the new item URL instead e.g. http://yourtennant/sites/sitename/lists/listname/NewForm.aspx or {Workflow C...

Re: unable to upload images in Rich Text control o...

Hi Davendra, You need to use image control You can need use a combination of text and image fields to create something that has images ...

Re: How to restrict number of characters in Multil...

Hi Davendra, You can use form submit rule to show a validation error, steps below: Create a variable using length function to get the numbe...

Re: Can a Nintex Workflow for O365 have a custom s...

I believe you will need to use an SPFx(SharePoint Framework extension) to modify Start form in SharePoint Modern UI

Re: I need a daily recurring workflow to look thro...

You can use a site workflow in O365 with query list action with your desired logic Site workflows can run with daily schedule