Replies

Rank

Re: K2 List View Export to Excel feature

If you think this issue has been reintroduced in the latest fix pack, I suggest opening a ticket with Nintex support so they can get a clear picture...

Rank

Ahhh, ok. Yeah, I think that will solve the issue for you. Feel free to mark your response as the solution if you'd like. Jason

Rank

Hi Zeeshan, I'm not able to duplicate on my end with a test view. I assume that it is, but is your configuration the same as this explanation l...

Rank

Re: How to take K2 Five certification exam

Hi RobinAP, You can navigate to the Certifications page from the landing page of https://learn.nintex.com . You will need a login to Nintex ...

Rank

Re: ServiceNow and K2 Cloud Integration

Hi chiguy, Fidelity International has a case study out on Nintex.com that uses a ServiceNow integration. You may be able to work with a sales r...

Rank

Re: NWC Workflow with Start Event SharePoint - New...

Give these steps a try. I know it's not the most optimal to re-retrieve the list item even though it may already be available in the Start Event, but...

Rank

Re: Can’t login K2 workspace application on mobile...

I would suggest opening a support ticket with Nintex support to help you walk through troubleshooting the website and IIS application settings. If yo...

Rank

Re: Nintex Workflow Cloud - Certification Expert T...

Hi Moons, I'm not sure if you have gone through any of the training courses available for Nintex Workflow Cloud, but if you haven't, you may wa...

Rank

Re: How long to registering when install App Catal...

Hi Moons, I would suggest reaching out to the support team to get some eyes on it. They can help you look at the K2 Five system logs to see if...

Rank

Re: How long to registering when install App Catal...

Hi moons, It usually takes just a few minutes. Are you still experiencing issues with it? Jason

Rank

Re: Function request. Tree comments

Hi colfulimi, If it's something you're looking to get added into the product you can always put in a feature request on the Customer Feedback p...

Rank

Re: How to check user is member of K2 User Role

Hi SumitSu, Check out the following article that provides examples for using the UserRoleManager object: How to resolve users within a role u...

Rank

Re: Saving Date value to SharePoint Online list

I was also able to reproduce the issue. One thing that worked for me was to change the date format of the Date and Time column in SharePoint to...

Rank

Re: Welcome to the new Nintex Connect Community!

It's the "Product Feature Request" link under the "Resources" section on the lower left side menu. Or the following link: Cust...

Rank

Re: Generate Unique ID (invoice number)

Hey @_Chloe , Would the solution provided by @butlerj at the bottom of the following post work for you? Generate unique instance ID ...

Rank

Re: Saving Date value to SharePoint Online list

Hi Rizi, I know you mentioned that the regional settings on the list are at UTC+8:00. Do you have the administrator level to check your personal regi...