Replies

Re: Loop N Times action disappearing?

Thank you, @Sasan . The only steps I know of would be: Create a Scheduled start workflow. Confirm that the Loop N times action is present ...

• By DavidAD
  • December 28, 2021  08:33

Re: Current date for NWC workflow

Hi, @Andrew87 - can you provide some more information? Like what your SharePoint query looks like, along with any variables and/or other workflow t...

• By DavidAD
  • December 08, 2021  06:41

Re: Way to remove the square brackets and quotatio...

This is pretty nitpicky, but it seems that NWC no longer puts a space after the comma when listing items in a collection. I know nothing about .net c...

• By DavidAD
  • October 07, 2021  08:26

Re: Assigning a task to multiple users through loo...

Thanks, @Gavin-Adams ! Your reply was prompt and thorough. It was also exactly what I needed. I had wondered about using a component workflow for th...

• By DavidAD
  • October 06, 2021  07:53

Re: Assign a task, but to no one person in particu...

Thanks, @bsikes . I think I've found a solution that's actually pretty simple. On my form I've added a Choice - Single field on which the user mus...

• By DavidAD
  • August 18, 2021  10:03

Re: Workflow initiator data blank

Thank you, @leighburke . Yes, the Nintex Mobile and My Nintex box is checked, but it's possible (I don't remember) that I went back and checked it a...

Re: Repeating sections - how to get the data

Hi again, @Nintex_Andrea - I think I finally figured out my issue with writing the data from my repeating section over to SharePoint Online. One mo...

Hi, @fairpoint - in the Set a variable value action, are you creating a variable to store the data? In the Variable field you should click Add...

Thank you. Here's the repeating section of the form: The account number and two suffix fields are Text - Short fields (though they will con...

Thank you for that clarification. My trouble now is sending that repeating section data over to a SharePoint Online list. By creating some conditions ...

Hi, @fairpoint - if you're referring to @Nintex_Andrea 's solution above, I think it's a bit misleading. I was playing around with this yesterday....

I'm using a repeating section in a workflow and I'd like to write the data to a SharePoint Online list. Any ideas how to do this with the data from t...

• By DavidAD
  • March 10, 2021  13:32

Re: Assign a task to multiple users: I can't a...

@leighburke Thank you. Yeah, that is kinda the rationale/limitation I was thinking was the case. I can see how that's different from the Assign a ...

• By DavidAD
  • February 18, 2021  14:04

Re: Assign a task to multiple users: I can't a...

@leighburke Thank you. I'm using a Loop for each action to retrieve the data, with a Set a variable value function to pull out each item I want...

• By DavidAD
  • February 18, 2021  06:37

@burked Thanks for such a quick response! Yep, I did as you suggested and that worked a treat (as the Brits say). Much obliged!

• By DavidAD
  • February 01, 2021  09:41

@burked I must be doing something wrong somewhere. I've copied your solution precisely (or so I believe) but it's not working. In the Input text ...

• By DavidAD
  • February 01, 2021  09:16
  • By DavidAD
  • January 28, 2021  14:18

Re: Why won't the Generate Document function r...

@leighburke Thank you. I'll work with that. I guess I need to go back and look at the help documentation to review hidden fields, but if they don...

• By DavidAD
  • January 28, 2021  11:01

Re: Learning how to create Nintex workflows

@RodneyW Start with Nintex University . There are on-demand and instructor-led courses that can teach you the basics. I'm a newbie myself but the ...

• By DavidAD
  • January 23, 2021  18:36

Re: Data lookup not working when form is published...

@Angay Thanks! That's good that you found a solution. In my case the problem seemed to be related to the fact that I changed the name of the defaul...

• By DavidAD
  • January 20, 2021  06:03