Replies

Rank

Re: Nintex O365 workflow - Copy Rich text field fr...

Hello @rdinesh0331 , If your workflow is a list workflow residing on List A, you can simply insert the item property reference to the multiple li...

Rank

Re: DocuSign Action and Sending Multiple Documents...

Hi @nintexnooob , Thanks for the additional information. In the DocuSign action, if you switch to File variable instead of Other location ...

Rank

Re: How to populate multiple values from a single ...

Hi @Andrew87 , Yes! Data Source Variables are on the roadmap and currently slated for initial release in Q3 of 2021. Check out the roadmap t...

Rank

Re: DocuSign Action and Sending Multiple Documents...

Hi @nintexnooob , Is it possible, since all of your Doc Gen actions are outputting to the same collection variable, that you are overwriting the ...

Rank

Re: Get Repeating Section Data from NWC Form and s...

Hi @lindi , Have you been able to get this working? Do you have any additional questions?

Rank

Hi @lindi , It looks like you are missing a delimiter (character that separates the individual entries in the string) in your text strings that y...

Rank

@lindi , I would be remiss if I did not mention that in the very near future, the Generate Document action in NWC will support creating tables of d...

Rank

Hi @lindi , Here's a fairly simple solution I've come up with to accomplish this. There may be other ways to do it, but this worked for me. ...

Rank

Re: Doc Generation in WFC - Using multiple templat...

Hi @nintexnooob , Take a look at the Generation type setting in the Generate Document action. This is where you choose what type of document o...

Rank

Re: Saving Date value to SharePoint Online list

Hi @Rizi , I was able to get this to work in my test environment by doing the following: First I checked the Create an item action to see i...

Rank

Re: Reoccurring email

Hi MykeeLee, If I understand your requirements correctly, it sounds like this can be achieved in NWC by creating a workflow with a Scheduled start...

Rank

Re: Unable to upload images in Rich Text control o...

Hi Devendra, At this time, the Text - Long control with Rich text format selected does not support images. Currently, it supports bold, italic, hyperl...

Rank

Re: How to restrict number of characters in Multil...

Hi Devendra, The Text - Long control provides 2 options for Text format: Plain text and Rich text. If you select Plain text, you can use the Maximum n...

Rank

Re: New My Nintex - start form 'File downloads...

Take a look at File upload storage on the settings tab. When the new My Nintex was released, this setting was defaulted to the 7 days option. This wou...

Rank

Re: Regex action to substitute for Substring

I was able to get it to work with both literal integers and variables. I ended up creating a component workflow to call from other workflows... like a...

Rank

Re: Regex action to substitute for Substring

I was able to get this expression to work in my test workflow: (?<=^.{4}).{5} Where 4 represents the starting position and 5 represents the number...

Rank

Re: Repeating sections - how to get the data

@DavidAD , I'm glad you were able to solve your problem! Great job! I'm sorry for my delay in response. I'm just getting back to this today.

Rank

@DavidAD , please reply with some screen shots of your workflow and action configuration.

Rank

Hi @DavidAD and @fairpoint , To provide additional clarity, here's a more detailed breakdown of the solution: My NWC workflow has an un-aut...

Rank

Re: How to associate Nintex workflow cloud Form to...

Hi @kentjg , Tell me a little more about what you want to do with your NWC workflow. Are you collecting data in an NWC form that you would like t...