Replies

Re: Conditional Startup for when checkbox gets che...

@ab50439 , I was able to reproduce the behavior now - indeed, after creating the Yes/No column, the value is NULL for all existing items in the lis...

Re: Performance issue with Scheduled Workflows

With which account the workflow is scheduled? Ensure that you are not using service account if the global setting 'Allow workflow schedules to imperso...

@etienneg , Could it be that the issue is related to timer job? Managing workflow schedules Scheduled workflows and the Nintex Workflow Schedu...

Re: Can we send multiple mail from Nintex Site wor...

@kalpesh , There is a limitation of number of operations to be executed in one batch.. Assuming you are using ForEach action (not a Loop), you cou...

Hi @etienneg , Are the workflows fail always? Did you try to remove the schedule and then re-add? Did you try to re-create the workflow? Does yo...

Re: Best Approach to Form Date

Hi @aldentay , You could bypass the rules to trigger the validation only during the submission of new items or extend the rules to skip the valida...

Re: Set background colour for dropdown list

Hi @sp215 Another codeless way to achieve the same is to use formatting rules. Only for each color you need to create a separate rule:

Re: Conditional Startup for when checkbox gets che...

Hi @ab50439 , Assuming you are talking about Yes/No field and you need the workflow to be started on item update when the field value is changed t...

Re: Confirmation Message appears before validation...

I believe that the confirmation message serves only for awareness: 'Are you sure you want to proceed?' - it can be useful in case the forms do not ha...

Re: Long list of choices... How can I divide them ...

I'm not sure if I fully understood the purpose of using the choice fields when you say that the values are updated by the users frequently... Also, ad...

Re: Change the pause until value if the item date ...

Hi, In my company I reviewed and re-configured all this kind of workflows by creating the scheduled site workflow as it was suggested earlier. Main re...

Re: Getting two approvals

Hi, I think you simply can configure the workflow task to allow delegation. This way, the line manager can complete the task by himself or delegate it...

Re: Nintex forms - validation rules and repeating ...

@eharris04 Please see the screenshot: the rule is applied to the controls in the first section of the form (1. Training info). The list columns a...