Replies

Re: Can you access the "common" variable...

‌ you are absolutely right, thank you sir! For those of you following along, note the single quotes seem to be required

Re: Setting tab index for Nintex Forms controls

Did you ever get an answer to your question about drop down lists throwing off the tab index? Chris

Re: Return a value from Start a Workflow Action

Here is a better explanation: My primary workflow has a parallel task with an approval in each of the branches. In the case of the approvals e...

I think I get the gist of what you are saying. Do you see any reason why this wouldn't work with a "Start a Task Process" action?

Thanks Tomasz. That is a good suggestion. However, since these are approval tasks there is no telling how long it would take a given approver to...

Re: Nintex Live Forms down?

Thanks Chris! This is a great tip. The other "Chris".

Re: Nintex Live Forms down?

We experienced issues on Monday (February 23rd) with workflows on multiple site collections. Users would see a red banner errorr "unable to conn...

Re: How can I select "Start a Task Process&qu...

‌ Thanks for the tip you were absolutely right about the space between the semicolon and the next E-mail address. That is where my mistake ...

Re: Using Workflow Configuration Lists in O365

Yes, please do. Even better would be to demonstrate selecting a list of approves to be assigned as participants in a "Start Task Process" action....

Re: Nintex Forms NF.PeoplePickerApi

Ricardo, did you ever come to a resolution on this? I also get an error when I call new NF.PeoplePickerApi('#mycontrol'); line. In office 365 t...

Re: Access User Profile via JavaScript from Nintex...

Here is code I created to make a call to the user profile service fetching a single specified property: var deferred = NWF$.Deferred(); if(pr...

Re: Set People Picker to manager in Office 365 for...

You have to pass the query to the user profile service through the SharePoint cross site libraries. Check this out: // Obviously, before you ...

Re: Access SharePoint Lists REST API from Nintex f...

I was able to answer my own question. As Nintex Forms for Office 365 is a SharePoint provider hosted add in (application) you must refactor ...

Re: How to query a SharePoint list from another li...

Do any of you guys have an example of accessing the SharePoint Lists REST API from an Nintex (for Office 365) Form? The sticking point is the ne...