Replies

Re: Forms Lookup List - showing info from other co...

Two ways you can do this: 1) In your source lookup list, create a calculated column which concatenates all the details into one column. Then di...

Re: Hide admin control (preview, page, Publish)

What exactly is a list page? If you're referring to a new SharePoint page, it would be best to give users read-only permissions so they can edit it.

Re: Site Workflow start form Redirect is not worki...

Do you mean create a new list item? If it's coming from a site workflow, it won't know which list item to edit. I generally use the 'Redirect U...

Re: Are you able to launch a workflow base on a ne...

It certainly is, you can create a new workflow that is set to start on item creation from Workflow Settings:

Re: Document approval system

The Assign Flexi Task is your friend: https://community.nintex.com/t5/Nintex-for-SharePoint/Using-the-Assign-Flexi-Task-action/td-p/85022

Re: Document approval system

Firstly, create a new list workflow - in the workflow settings you can configure how it starts on item creation and/or modification - you can do this...

Re: Finding where Nintex Forms are used?

Really good question. I don't know of an exact method that would help you, but you can find the XML forms in the 'hidden' Nintex Forms library. ...

Re: Workflow based on field value changing

When configuring your conditional start options, be sure to use the 'previous value' as a condition: In this example, you can set the wor...

Re: Create an if condition for multiple choice qui...

You should be able to achieve this with the below rule which would invalidate the control: not(equals( ControlName,"Correct Value ")) Con...

Re: How to update the running workflow to the late...

It isn't possible to just replace a running workflow. However there are a few options you could use to make the process quicker. Firstly, why d...

Re: Update All Items in SP list with unique values...

Unfortunately @leighburke 's solution won't work as calculated fields only calculate on column creation or item creation/modification. I'd recommend...

Re: Record user who performed an action in the for...

Firstly, I assume you've consider using the out-of-the-box SharePoint versioning on this and found it not to be sufficient? I assume so if you are wa...

Re: assign flexi task to user who originally deleg...

Little confused by your exact requirements, but have a consider of the below. Firstly I'd recommend using a state machine if you're not already...

Re: How do trigger a workflow when user is Edit/De...

So for the first requirement, I'd recommend having another workflow that is started manually. In here, you can add a 'Terminate Workflow' action and ...

Re: Need a unique control number

Another potential option you could explore is using the 'ID' column as this is always unique per item.

Re: Need a unique control number

Hi, A calculated value should be able to do that for you using the 'If' runtime function. You can configure the function to prefix the control with...

Re: Request Data keeps removing Content type field...

Hi, I not via using the request data unfortunately. Instead, I used the 'assign flexi task' action and customised the form to get the extra fields I n...

Re: Send Outlook Emails from SharePoint list (filt...

So you've got a couple of options (assuming I've interpreted this correctly). Option 1 Have multiple SharePoint groups for the different depart...

Re: Best Practice for Approval and Date Request

Thank you. Due to our governance, we don't have access to SharePoint Design or Nintex forms, but will enquire with the central team to see if they can...