Replies

Re: Start Workflow at creation does not start with...

This was it. I had already created a workaround in the meantime, but I can use this for later down the road. Thank you.

Re: Create a data source from an on-prem sharepoin...

Yes I do have a gateway up and running with a Sharepoint 2016 environment. I'll go back and look to see if I can see what I am missing here. It has...

Re: Setup a permission for a person to be able to ...

This appears to be what we need, but I am not sure until it goes into production. Granted, it was delayed to 2nd quarter now.

Re: Have an NWC start event from an on premise Sha...

It seems I found my answer almost immediately after I posted this question. I found the "Start workflow in Nintex Workflow Cloud" control in the conn...

Re: List attachments collected on a start event fo...

Thank you. I’ll take a look. The issue though is the starting form. In the video example the starting form is coming from SharePoint online where my s...

Re: Forms

So you would first setup a button that performs a Save and Continue function. Then in the Advanced section, have it connected to a field that...

Re: Forms

You could do this if you have Nintex Workflow for Sharepoint. You could set a workflow to create an item in another site. You can set the workflow ...

Re: Extract email address from People control

This is a great video explaining the control. Thank you very much for pointing it out to me.

Re: Extract email address from People control

Thank you. I knew it was probably a simple process and I was just missing something.

Re: List not displaying columns for Sharepoint OnP...

Ok, I figured out what I needed to do. I do find it still a bit odd. I have to enter my password for the connection, then it will see any newly add...

Re: Create a word or PDF document from data within...

Thank you, I've reached out to see if I can get a demo installed in my environment. This is exactly what we need. It also doesn't require creating ...

Re: Create a word or PDF document from data within...

Yes, we turned this on and are testing its capabilities. Not sure the best way to do this. I'll also take a look at what @clavinfernandes suggeste...

Re: Email Subject tag for Send notification will r...

Sorry for not responding. I apparently didn't check the box to notify me when someone responds. I'll try adding the pause. Granted, it is a simple...

Re: Rule condition box pushed past visible screen

Ok, I'll do so. I'm surprised others haven't brought this up. I use Chrome quite a bit and I know this has been around for a few months. I guess I...

Re: Validation rules do not work on controls

The button I'm using is currently a Save button. I ended up opening up a support ticket on it. I was told there is a known bug with panels and vali...

Re: Save and Continue Button Problems

No, I did not carry over the javascripting functions. Initially I had created a whole new custom list and uploaded the template of the form I was wo...

Re: Save and Continue Button Problems

I've kind of figured out what is causing the error. Basically, the https:// is being removed from the address bar. Not sure why that is happening. ...

Re: count selected checkboxes

@themos , how would you capture that number (items checked) so I can use it for a calculation? I want to know how many items are checked in a choic...