cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Show or hide controls with Rules in Nintex Forms

This tutorial is applicable to Nintex Forms 2016, Nintex Forms 2013 and Nintex Forms 2010.This tutorial assumes that the user has basic knowledge of designing forms with Nintex Forms. If not, please r...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 25, 2014 23:57
  • Views 96261
  • Replies 69

How can I limit the number of items submitted to a list?

Hi Everyone,I am trying to make an RSVP tool, and I need to limit the number of "Seats" aka the number of items submitted to a list. I found and used Peter Kalmstrom's option, but I do not like how on...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 24, 2016 05:42
  • Views 6498
  • Replies 9

Nintex Form List Lookup Displays ID Instead of Value

I have a Nintex form and a list lookup field that queries a Site list. The Site list has all the sites for our organization listed in the Title column:ALAKAZARetc.The problem is that the form displays...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2867
  • Replies 1

Nintex Forms 2013 Current User Display

My "Current User" value is displaying "i:0#.w|domain\username". How can I get this to display the users full name and not "i:0#.w|domain\username".Thanks

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by burgessb
  • | March 13, 2015 05:18
  • Views 13511
  • Replies 8

How do you send one email for multiple list items

I saw the below post which comes close to what I want to achieve. However, I want to send the entire Query List (10 columns) out as an email.I tried a Query List and Send Notification only as part of ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 15050
  • Replies 16

How to configure reminders and escalate a workflow using delegation

Handy hints on how to configure reminders and escalate a workflow using delegation.This design is stable in SharePoint 2010 and was written for the usage on this platform. Using this design in SharePo...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 13, 2014 16:18
  • Views 19179
  • Replies 9