Participating In

Nintex Forms add hyperlink Google Chrome

Hi, I am using Nintex Forms for SharePoint 2019 and try to add a hyperlink to a Label or Rich Text control. When I click on the "Link" ("Verknüpf...

Column validation in Nintex form for Office 365

Hi everyone I would like to have a column in my form (new responsive designer) read-only by default. That's pretty easy to do. But the challenge I ...

Approval Workflowstatus shared as mail attachement...

Hi Community, have some trouble with a workflow migrated from on prem to Nintex for O365. Talking about a complex approval workflow with many ste...

Having Repeating section as a table in New Respons...

Hi there, I want to create a repeating section with multiple columns using the New Responsive Nintex forms as shown in the screenshot below. ...

Responsive form - control formatting

Hello, I am trying to figure out how to modify the size of the text in the single/multiline text box? If my users do not format the text when populat...

• By Shd
  • January 29, 2021  17:34

Help with Easy Form Validation Rule to Require Fie...

Nintex 2013 Form Designer This should be so easy but for some reason I can't figure it out. Basically, I have a form that should require ...

Lazy Approval Set-up - HELP!

I am desperately trying to get Lazy Approval working within my farm. We run SharePoint 2016, on premise, along with Nintex Forms and Workflow (2016)....

Get list of all SharePoint Online Site Collections...

I am having a SharePoint Online tenant, where there are multiple site collections with Nintex Workflows / Nintex Forms App . Is there a way to get th...

Nintex Forms on lists with more than 5000 items ar...

We have a few lists which have exceeded the list view threshold. We were able to create new items to the list using these forms or view the forms pre...

Filtering a choice list based on another choice li...

Hi Everyone I have a choice (check box list) of 5 items (Portfolio List) which is displayed across the form. There are a number of products listed...

• By voicer
  • April 28, 2020  22:46

Modify date format when action executed

I am using nintex workflow to log the date when action is executed through the following window: once that happens, it logs the date in s...

Email reminder

Hi All, This doesn't seem like it should be complicated but... I want to send out an email reminder (say every 3 days) when a parrticular conditi...

Get the time the user signed the Signature control...

I want to get the exact time that a user signed the Signature control on Nintex Forms for Office 365 new responsive designer. How do I do that? ...

set a field with current user email/id when in edi...

Hi All, I'm using a responsive form and would like to set a field (a single line of tex) with the current user email value/id but it doesn't seem to ...

how to lock and give a warning to user when they e...

Hi All, I'm working on a Reponsive form Currently when a user is editing a list Item, it will not allow another user to edit the same item. SharePo...

Nintex Responsive Forms - Approval on the form?

I am developing with the Nintex New Responsive form, This form requires an approver. How can we develop it to a form where the Approvers actually app...

• By builder
  • March 19, 2020  16:15

calculate reminder date, run if reminder date is 3...

Hello, I am a Nintex Newbie. I need to send an email notification for an award due date that is 30 days away. I created a SharePoint list with 4 ...

Workflow not working after task is created

Hi, I am using New responsive forms and Workflow. I recently found out (2 cases) that when task is created is not approved/rejected, whatever c...

• By AhmedK
  • March 12, 2020  18:09

Recurring "Task" for Managers to complet...

Hi! Trying to think of a way to make this as easy as possible for the User... Each month, a group of Managers need to "certify" that they've done...

Nintex Mobile not working

1) sharepoint/Nintex 2013 2) just upgraded to lastest nintex 2013 version 3) cannot see workflow tasks in the mobile app 4) i have deleted app ...