cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

How to set default for a lookup column using jquery in nintex

I was wondering anyone could shed some lights on this.I want to set default to EN ENGLISH on my list lookup (Language) as below but its editable.JQueryNWF$(document).ready(function() { //setLookupFi...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by lucylee7
  • | March 23, 2018 04:27
  • Views 2344
  • Replies 13

Conditional Validation

Using Nintex Forms 2016 in conjunction with SharePoint Server 2016. I have created some conditional formatting and custom validation. I have 3 Yes/No Check Boxes and 1 Single Line Text Box associated ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by lpetre
  • | November 20, 2018 07:34
  • Views 1366
  • Replies 2

Form validation rule not working properly

Hi everyone.I am working to create a validation rule to require an answer of "N/A" on a dropdown list when the Signed Out dropdown is not "Yes".The rule I wrte works, however it also trys to force an ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by engus13
  • | March 13, 2019 13:47
  • Views 1352
  • Replies 7

Getting started with your Nintex Connect Community

Welcome to the new Nintex Community site. We've been working really hard to ensure you have the best experience possible, so let's look at three things you should care about as you get started. 1. Qu...

In Community News
  • Views 7716
  • Replies 16

Choice control formatting in Nintex Forms

Hi guys,I am having a Nintex forms formatting 'issue' and was wondering whether someone already has a workaround. Very simple actually, it's about how Nintex Forms formats a choice control in case the...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by glenda
  • | February 18, 2015 04:57
  • Views 3987
  • Replies 13

Nintex Form - Display HTML table in Label

Hi All,I need to display a dynamic html table (with table column, break line and anchor link)into the label ofnintex approval form, but seems like the forms do not recognise html code.can someone help...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by goh6613
  • | August 02, 2017 21:20
  • Views 4018
  • Replies 10

Make a box mandatory if either one of the two conditions met in decision box in multi

A multi-outcome task form has 3 choices in the decision box, A,B,C.One rule is to make a box mandatory if B is selected in decision box.I got one formula working:isNullOrEmpty({Self}) && NWF$(...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3167
  • Replies 11

CSS - How Do I Change the Background Color of a Panel?

I've tried using a separate CSS class but it doesn't work...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by furstlars
  • | November 20, 2018 17:51
  • Views 2055
  • Replies 5

How to dynamically add values to a dropdown through workflow

Hi,Is it possible to dynamically add values to a drop down field using Nintex workflow (not form)?Thanks

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 628
  • Replies 2

Any way of getting approvers at Workflow Execution time?

Hi,This seems like a pretty simple question..but couldn't find anywhere else. Is there any way of getting approvers for a FlexiTask (or any approval task) when the workflow is run by a user? So like t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by troylyon
  • | November 13, 2018 05:24
  • Views 648
  • Replies 4

Nintex Forms error: Error "Unable to get property '_ObjectType_' of undefined or null

I am facing an error in Nintex Forms. I have problems finding the cause as the form is pretty massive (formula, lookups, rules).Error message in English (translated):"Unable to get property '_ObjectTy...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by knoll-mb
  • | June 25, 2018 04:47
  • Views 2026
  • Replies 4

lookup function with parseLookup on Nintex Form 2013

I'm using a "Calculated Value" form control with a lookup function along with the parseLookup function to pull information from a Vendor list. Sometimes the Vendor list does not have values in all the...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by kbsitz
  • | September 12, 2018 18:03
  • Views 2623
  • Replies 6

Nintex Workflow 2016 - Product Update Process

Have you seen Product Update - What you need to know?Obtain an account with sufficient permissions. Ensure the account used to install and deploy the update is the Farm Installation account and a Loca...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by kimarsde
  • | August 19, 2016 10:53
  • Views 7275
  • Replies 3

fn-IsMemberOfGroup not working like I think it should

I have a form that I'm trying to validate off of a usergroup I created:POApprovers is a SharePoint group. No matter what name I put in, it will not accept the name. The goal is to only submit if they ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1580
  • Replies 12

Dropdown list of people from a SharePoint user group

I came upon this issue, where our client want to have a dropdown for people picker with a list of users in a group. This is for O365 and I do not see a control for this functionality in Nintex Forms.O...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 3890
  • Replies 3