cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Get a list field value from 'Query a list' Object variable

This should surely be a simple task, but since the recent change to the Object model I've found no easy way. I have a list with 2x columns: a city code (SYD, MEL, etc) and an email. Each row on the l...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by Bards
  • | November 12, 2020 17:45
  • Views 563
  • Replies 7

Is it possible to combine multiple PDF documents into one using Nintex Workflow Share

I am trying to create one PDF that can be download by reviewers to approve or reject. Using SharePoint O365 with Nintex. The applicant enters requested data, which includes at least two PDF attachment...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 2204
  • Replies 4

SharePoint Online - Create an item - person column can't set a value

I'm having problems in NWC with the SharePoint online - create an item action when I try to set a value for a person column. I've created a NWC form with anonymous access. The scenario is an org with ...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 568
  • Replies 5

Retrieve an item and Query a list action - Doesn't support Insert variables

Hi, My requirement isI have to query a SharePoint online list and retrieve an item . The site URL is dynamic and will change based on user's input collected in Nintex form. when I try to configure th...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by Meena
  • | August 27, 2020 15:21
  • Views 646
  • Replies 4

Update Items not updating based on List Item ID

Hi All, This might be a basic question but it is not working for me. I am using the new "update items" action in my workflow . The site Url is dynamic and I am passing it in a variable (varSiteURL) ....

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by Meena
  • | September 29, 2020 11:33
  • Views 427
  • Replies 2

NWC - How to Sort the Option Label on a Data lookup / connection results

We have NWC form where we placed a "Data Lookup" field to bring data about Customers list. The data connection is coming from simple SharePoint list. We are mainly displaying the: - Customer Name in t...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by cmikhaiel
  • | September 25, 2020 15:46
  • Views 406
  • Replies 2

Has anyone come across connection manager not offering any connections?

Has anyone come across connection manager not offering any connections?What I get, is what looks likethe popup window coming up but not being populated i.e. it looks like it's searching for the data t...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by julesnye
  • | May 29, 2018 19:40
  • Views 1456
  • Replies 2

Adobe Sign for SharePoint on-Premise

Hello wonderful people, So happy right now, I've been waiting for Adobe sign to be available on SharePoint On-prem. Now that we got this:https://news.nintex.com/2019-07-09-Nintex-and-Adobe-Extend-e-S...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1538
  • Replies 5

Migration of Nintex for project server 2013 to 2019

Hi,We want to migrate SharePoint 2013 project server to SharePoint 2019.We have workflows in 2013 using nintex for Project server 2013. As i see, Nintex for project server 2016/2019 dosen't exist anym...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 988
  • Replies 2

What's New: Mobile Tasks for Office 365

You've asked, and we listened! Introducing Mobile Task for Office 365 What’s new Task participants can now view and respond to workflow tasks via the Nintex Mobile app. What's all the big hype abou...

In Community News
  • Views 4396
  • Replies 6

How to restrict the consumption of document generation?

Hi all,Document generation is not for free, so putting some restrictions on this Nintex workflow action seems logical.Without proper configuration, everyone who is allowed to create Nintex workflows c...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 3202
  • Replies 9

It's here... Nintex Document Generation

This month marks a new milestone for Nintex as we introduce Nintex Document Generation for O365. Personally I am super excited about this. For years I've built workflows and then had to craft somethin...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by dan_stoll
  • | December 03, 2015 19:20
  • Views 20124
  • Replies 38

How to fix format for Document Generation?

Hi,I am trying to get my PDF formatted the right way. On the picture you can see on the left, how it should look like (screenshot from Nintex Forms) and on the right the output from Nintex Document Ge...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by dom
  • | June 19, 2017 03:15
  • Views 2499
  • Replies 3

Nintex Workflow Cloud & SharePoint Online - Better Together - Part 2

InPart 1we explored the new Nintex SharePoint Connectors for our Domestic Animal Registration example and successfully published a Public Web Form and added our responses to SharePoint Online which tr...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by cgellis
  • | June 29, 2017 23:40
  • Views 4367
  • Replies 1

For document generation, its that any format for csv?

I need to create CSV files from the SharePoint list and then export to a local folder daily without user intervention.As I know, the Document generation don't have CSV format at the moment.Will it inc...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by tanyh
  • | May 30, 2017 20:18
  • Views 1223
  • Replies 4

How to add images into word template using Document Generation action

I know I could partially achieve it with the IncludePicture Field Quick part ( {{INCLUDEPICTURE }} ) but this requires the user to open the document then select the whole table then hit F9 to get the ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by prawnz
  • | March 17, 2017 06:50
  • Views 3150
  • Replies 5

Diving a little deeper into Document Generation

Well hopefully you have already had a quick look at It's here... Nintex Document Generation and had a play around with the Doc Gen action in Office 365. With this post I'm going to go a little deeper ...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by dan_stoll
  • | December 17, 2015 13:31
  • Views 5269
  • Replies 8