cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Do I need to republish all workflows to see them in Hawkeye?

Hi!According to thehttps://help.nintex.com/en-US/insight/#hawkeye/mainhelp/TRB-NoDataHE.htmI should republish each from my workflows to see them in my Hawkeye lenses. Is it true? I have over 150 workf...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1766
  • Replies 6

Is there a way to view form version history (on office 365)?

We use Nintex forms only.I have recently gone into a form that does not have the formula I would have expected, is it possible to view any form of history for the form as to ascertain when this might ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 12, 2015 04:40
  • Views 5299
  • Replies 9

Sequential numbering

HiCan anyone help with a solution for sequential form numbering either via nintex forms or workflow.In order to meet a client specification I'm looking to create multiple sets of sequentially numbered...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 8326
  • Replies 17

Three-Tier Cascading Drop Downs: Do Go Chasing Waterfalls!

Nintex Forms allows for Cascading Drop Downs which can improve the functionality of your forms, but what if you wanted to include a third-tier to the cascading drop down?Let's take a look at how to co...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 20177
  • Replies 14

Getting Started with Nintex Forms

Welcome to the first blog of my new series!Nintex vTE Giving back to the Community: Getting Started with Nintex FormsAs a Nintex vTE I’m approached daily by colleagues and customers making requests of...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by xMikeX
  • | March 14, 2017 08:21
  • Views 8898
  • Replies 7

Get attachments from a particular names Attachment field?

In my nintex form on a SharePoint list, i have added multiple attachment fields at different stages of the process, and given them different names.I'd like to pull out attachments from just one of tho...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 2668
  • Replies 2

Queries, and Collections, and Loops, Oh My!

Hello again!I wanted to take some time and go over the Query List action as there has been a rise in questions from the community on how to leverage it. Not only the query, but what to do with the dat...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 30428
  • Replies 8

Email Notification to Newly Added People

In SharePoint 2010, Ihave a people pickerfield named 'Additional Assignee' that allows multiple entries. I need to be able to generate an email notification each time someone is added, but the notific...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1897
  • Replies 4

How do you resize a responsive form

Hi,I am using the NEW responsive forms in Nintex and I have a repeating section in the form and have ran out of room for my columns, can anyone tell me how to re-size my form its currently 900 x 700 a...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 8026
  • Replies 15

Date and Time Format Strings - Quick Reference Guide

I've been referencing the MSDN articles a lot recently on Date and Time format strings and sometimes I get confused by the many options and sometimes these formats do not carry over or function. So I ...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by andrewg
  • | August 11, 2015 07:57
  • Views 104594
  • Replies 35

Sql Lookup tool and Making it required field

I haveSQL look up object that find list of names in a sql database and that works fine. I want this field to berequired but I found a bug where a user can pick a name and then go back and pick default...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by craighton
  • | January 24, 2017 08:51
  • Views 917
  • Replies 4

Nintex Workflow Visio Shape Collection

Nintex Workflow Visio Shape Collection-Initial ReleaseCheck out the asset in-Nintex Workflow Visio Stencil Sheet FeaturesEasy to mock up workflow designs in Visio prior to development work.OpenSourceA...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 7718
  • Replies 25

How to Encode and Decode URL's in Nintex Workflow (all versions)

The other day I overheard someone needing to encode/decode a URL string inside of a Nintex Workflow (and again at the Nintex 2017 InspireX during a presentation on Azure Functions). Presently this is ...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 7991
  • Replies 7

Generate ID starting with "1" every new year

Hi all,I need to generate an ID following this structure "yyyy-xxx" whereas "yyyy" is the current year and "xxx" is an increasing number. This would be easily done withfn-FormatDate({Common:CurrentDat...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mai-kel
  • | July 18, 2017 08:08
  • Views 3021
  • Replies 5

Javascript function is calling before the Default validation returns during onclick o

Hi ,I am having a Nintex form, where I am using a javascript confirmation dialog in onclick of "Save" button. While I try to submit the form without filling the mandatory fields, the confirmation dial...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 04, 2016 03:29
  • Views 3105
  • Replies 7

Sharepoint 2013 Workflows start but do not progress

HiMyWorkflows are correct butSomething is starting and dont progress.How to solve this problem?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2062
  • Replies 9

Attachment control is missing in the form

Hello,I created a Form. It is based on a user defined site content type.I don't know if I deleted the attachment control, but now I can't find a possibility to add this control to my form.Using the "Q...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2245
  • Replies 6

Has anyone connected a Topaz eSignature pad to a Nintex form?

I have a form I need to include a signature to using a Topaz signature pad. Have tried the jSignature.min.js & jquery using a mouse - the output wasn't acceptable by managers. Any help will be app...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by pam_lewis
  • | February 06, 2017 10:47
  • Views 1196
  • Replies 3

Breaking The Rules: A Dive Into The Nintex Forms Rule System

-Introduction-I have been wanting to make this blog post for a little while, and even though (due to time constraints) it probably will not be as thorough as I had originally planned, it will ultimate...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by MegaJerk
  • | March 02, 2018 06:24
  • Views 11487
  • Replies 20

Nintex Forms - Error Opening Form on some items

I have a list that I am using a customized Nintex Form. When I view the display form on most of the list items, they open fine. I have one list item where I get an error that says:Sorry, something wen...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 9175
  • Replies 9