cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

How To: Injecting XML Data into a Repeating Section

In a previous blog we discussed How To: Extract XML Data from a Repeating Secion. This time I wanted to take a look at how we caninject data into that same repeating section and form to add more lines...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 781
  • Replies 4

Is there any way to capture comments via the Lazy Approval emails in O365?

We have a workflow that is utilizing the "Assign a Task" feature. We have provided users with the ability to approve these tasks via SharePoint using a Nintex Form and changing their "Approver Status,...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 2856
  • Replies 17

Best Practice Question – Tracking Multiple Item States

This is a general best practice question for people who have been around the block a few times with Nintex Workflow for SharePoint (on prem, though I'm not entirely sure that it'll matter).The Basic s...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by MegaJerk
  • | December 10, 2018 06:46
  • Views 1026
  • Replies 5

Trigger a bot from Email

Is it possible to trigger a bot to start when a new email comes into my inbox if I'm using outlook or Gmail and the browser is constantly open?

In Nintex Foxtrot RPA
  • Views 630
  • Replies 4

Notification for doc gen consumption

Nintex 2016 on Prem. How can I setup a way to monitor our Doc Gen consumption? It is very inconvienient to have to go to a workflow, drag a doc gen action, open to reconfigure and then at this point w...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 465
  • Replies 7

First Post in the new Community Site!

Just a bit over excited to do this! I'll probably delete this later.

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by andrewg
  • | February 05, 2019 19:02
  • Views 1857
  • Replies 4

Feedback - Nintex Live Forms for Office 365

Hi all,As manyof you know, we do not have Nintex Live Forms for Office 365.To assist us in build the best solutions, could you please comment below with the following:Use cases you have for Nintex Liv...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 12047
  • Replies 86

App Studio - SMS links on Android

Using Dan Stoll‌'s excellent walkthrough in Nintex App Studio for the win‌ I started looking at the new custom content functionality in Nintex Mobile App Studio. It was all going absolute great guns; ...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 1741
  • Replies 4

LazyApproval Settings

I understand the inheritance of the LazyApproval terms at site collection and site level that the terms come from the phrases in the farm (as outlined in this post ).In my farm phrases I have "approve...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2563
  • Replies 21

Queries, and Collections, and Loops, Oh My!

Hello again!I wanted to take some time and go over the Query List action as there has been a rise in questions from the community on how to leverage it. Not only the query, but what to do with the dat...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 24067
  • Replies 7

Setting up Error Alerts on Nintex Workflows on Office 365

This solution allows you to set up workflow error alerts on Nintex Workflow for Office 365.AuthorPalesa Sikwane‌Long DescriptionThis is a little workaround that can assist you in setting upworkflow er...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by pesikwane
  • | November 27, 2017 01:53
  • Views 6047
  • Replies 15

Hide the footer text in the notification email in Lazy Approval enabled task notifica

Hi,I just want to ask if it is possible to hide the system generated text at the end of the task notification email with Lazy Approval enabled. It looks like this:_____________________________________...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 24, 2015 04:16
  • Views 1968
  • Replies 10

Nintex Form List Form Web Part

Is it possible to get a Nintex form to load on a page for people to fill out and submit without having to go to the list first?We have just transitioned over from InfoPath where we were able to get ou...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by lgiambar
  • | February 10, 2017 11:45
  • Views 3123
  • Replies 11

Multiple columns in List lookup control

My list "IMX Procurement Details" have multiple columns e.g. Item, Qty, Price, i want show all of the columns on the List lookup control on Nintex form, is it possible? thanks.

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by joelau
  • | June 12, 2018 19:11
  • Views 541
  • Replies 1

how to autopopulate a people picker using lookup field?

I have a lookup field in the nintex form which is pulling from SP list. I want to autopopulate the people picker column associated with each lookup field from the list.SP List:Title HRname ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 3255
  • Replies 12

Nintex Forms - 2.9.4.0 Upgrade Issues

Following on from my recent upgrade of Nintex Forms 2013 to version 2.9.4.0. There have been a few problems affecting multiple forms.One was with the SQL Request control and calculated fields.https://...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Stonehage
  • | February 08, 2017 08:09
  • Views 2655
  • Replies 19

Parse HTML from a table in an email body

We want our SQL database to send an email with a table of countries to a library. The workflow needs to run when the email arrives and reference only the table contents in the email body. Then the wor...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2281
  • Replies 6

Collection Operations

After creating this blog post Collection Operation - Get , i thought it would be good to look at the other Collection Operations in some detail too.As stated in the article above, the Collection Opera...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 12713
  • Replies 27

Nintex Connect is relaunching and what that means for you!

UpdatedUpdate 25/01/2019 (January 25th)We are in the final stages of preparing for a move to the new community site and there are a few things that will affect our members:We will be placing the commu...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by eharris04
  • | January 25, 2019 16:45
  • Views 2758
  • Replies 9

Launching another workflow from Responsive Form? (ex: to withdraw request already sub

I have an old classic form for submitting a travel request. In this form was a button that had some javascript that would launch a workflow to withdraw the request after it had been submitted. This ma...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by jacquenv
  • | April 22, 2019 16:01
  • Views 576
  • Replies 3