cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

First Post in the new Community Site!

Just a bit over excited to do this! I'll probably delete this later.

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by andrewg
  • | February 05, 2019 19:02
  • Views 687
  • Replies 3

Flexi Task is Not Completing

I have an issue with two workflows that have Flexi Taskbeing assigned to the approvers. However, after they make their decisions the Flexi Task is not completing. I have confirmed they are completing ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cjones
  • | February 02, 2017 11:00
  • Views 393
  • Replies 3

Nintex Forms - Error Opening Form on some items

I have a list that I am using a customized Nintex Form. When I view the display form on most of the list items, they open fine. I have one list item where I get an error that says:Sorry, something wen...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1966
  • Replies 8

New Feature - Document Generation On Premises :)

It's here! No longer will you need to mess around with Word Automation Services or Office Quick Parts. Dynamic Document Generation for Nintex Workflow On Premises is here, and it's PACKED with awesome...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by cgellis
  • | December 08, 2016 16:02
  • Views 13978
  • Replies 43

Remembering a community leader and friend - Tom Castiglia

As one of the community leaders, I wanted to take the opportunity to share an update about a friend and member of the community that made such a large impact on many of us.Tom Castiglia was one of tho...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by eharris04
  • | January 29, 2019 13:25
  • Views 185
  • Replies 2

Nintex Connect is relaunching and what that means for you!

UpdatedUpdate 25/01/2019 (January 25th)We are in the final stages of preparing for a move to the new community site and there are a few things that will affect our members:We will be placing the commu...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by eharris04
  • | January 25, 2019 16:45
  • Views 1238
  • Replies 8

Caml-Query Dropdowns (very large List Lookup dropdown)

According to Leif Frederiksen‌ last post Filtering large List Lookup dropdowns...‌I had the problem with a real big dropdown (nearly 20.000 entries). So the code of Leif was not suitable for me becaus...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 3967
  • Replies 18

Using the Store data and Retrieve data actions

I have to admit that I had worked with Nintex Workflow for well over a year before I discovered these beautiful actions! When I realised what they could do, I realised that I was repeating a lot of st...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by cazza162
  • | May 18, 2016 14:12
  • Views 6711
  • Replies 24

Collection Operations

After creating this blog post Collection Operation - Get , i thought it would be good to look at the other Collection Operations in some detail too.As stated in the article above, the Collection Opera...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 7938
  • Replies 26

Setting up Error Alerts on Nintex Workflows on Office 365

This solution allows you to set up workflow error alerts on Nintex Workflow for Office 365.AuthorPalesa Sikwane‌Long DescriptionThis is a little workaround that can assist you in setting upworkflow er...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by pesikwane
  • | November 27, 2017 01:53
  • Views 3107
  • Replies 11

Can all users run the workflow instances if the Nintex workflow is using a personal u

I have a set of Nintex Workflows that are using a User Connection (created as a Personal Connection instead of a Shared Connection). I understand that other developers/designers can not see this Perso...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 198
  • Replies 2

Nintex Workflow Migration from on premise to Office 365

Recently I've been involved in that project, where data and information that was being created for years in on premise SharePoints had to be migrated to the sharepoint online environment in office 365...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 7992
  • Replies 34

Workflow for Suspended Workflows

Hi,We have various workflows created in SharePoint that sends an email to other users for approvals or information, sometimes we have issues when the workflow is suspended.We have no idea when a workf...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 170
  • Replies 5

Javascript to set value in lookup list control

I have a lookup-list control on my form tied to a single line text field in SharePoint. In my javascript code, I get customer data from a database and set the default customer data on the form. On the...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 8954
  • Replies 15

How do you resize a responsive form

Hi,I am using the NEW responsive forms in Nintex and I have a repeating section in the form and have ran out of room for my columns, can anyone tell me how to re-size my form its currently 900 x 700 a...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1404
  • Replies 13

Date and Time Format Strings - Quick Reference Guide

I've been referencing the MSDN articles a lot recently on Date and Time format strings and sometimes I get confused by the many options and sometimes these formats do not carry over or function. So I ...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by andrewg
  • | August 11, 2015 07:57
  • Views 59579
  • Replies 32

Best Practice Question – Tracking Multiple Item States

This is a general best practice question for people who have been around the block a few times with Nintex Workflow for SharePoint (on prem, though I'm not entirely sure that it'll matter).The Basic s...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by nmarples
  • | December 10, 2018 06:46
  • Views 193
  • Replies 4

Multiple line of text with links are non-clickable on mobile forms

I've a form/workflow where I collect attachments on different stages through the workflow. I compile them into a mutliple line of text fields and display them as hyperlinks on the task forms.The MLT f...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cmikhaiel
  • | November 09, 2018 15:53
  • Views 1179
  • Replies 12

Disable Fields inside the Forms based on Permissions

Hello,I have a (Nintex 2013)form with the status field. When the users fill out the form, the status field should be disabled initially. If they try to review the submitted form, then again they shoul...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by vishnu
  • | February 06, 2017 05:56
  • Views 1841
  • Replies 9

Hide the footer text in the notification email in Lazy Approval enabled task notifica

Hi,I just want to ask if it is possible to hide the system generated text at the end of the task notification email with Lazy Approval enabled. It looks like this:_____________________________________...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 24, 2015 04:16
  • Views 913
  • Replies 9