Participating In

New to Nintex

Hi there, I've been asked to create a custom input form for my business and discovered we have Nintex. I've been using the Nintex responsive f...

• By ReidT1
  • September 30, 2020  09:44

Converting the difference between two date variabl...

Afternoon I have two variables set on two lists, the fields are a Start Date and a Leaving Date. I'm using a Math Op action (shown below) to wo...

• By Sutekh
  • September 30, 2020  08:28

I can't connecting repeating section with date...

Hello. For example, when i put Data the list up into the repeating section, the connection turns to ,,Not Connected" and there is no other optio...

• By Flower
  • September 30, 2020  04:45

Duplicate a SharePoint list item into the same lis...

I am looking to create a simple workflow that can be triggered by a checkbox on a list item. I want the workflow to duplicate the list item into the ...

ID is undefined error

HI, I have added a calculated value field to generate ID for every new record to be generated. After selecting the right setting i am still g...

Simple Shopping Cart

We currently use a Nintex workflow start form in a list to create items in related child list. This requires the user to create items one at a time. ...

Nintex Forms 2013 does not move documents out of d...

Utilizing the base form for a content type in a drop off library through SharePoint 2013 my documents will move to their final location when the con...

Nintex Workflow Get Term Shared Properties

Is there a way to get the shared properites of a term in the term store and write that to a list? If a user selects termA then all the shared prop...

• By a-aron
  • January 15, 2020  05:33

Nintex Forms in SharePoint 2019 for a Modern List ...

Hi there, We have enabled nintex forms and workflow on a SharePoint 2019 onpremise environment. When we create/attach a nintex form to a ...

Re: O365: How to terminate suspended workflows

I'm having the same issue today. Workflow has suspended but unable to terminate...selecting the option just does nothing. US tenant in this case. I ...

• By barryc
  • May 22, 2019  00:27

Nintex Forms with Content Organizer

I'm looking to implement the content organizer for a certain section of our site and have run into a bit of a problem. First off, I enabled the ...

• By cheeley
  • September 12, 2017  12:27

Synonyms are not working in Managed metadata contr...

Hi all Can anyone please confirm if Synonyms are working in the new Managed metadata control in Office 365 forms? Synonyms are not working for m...

Edit the name of a workflow

Its a really basic one! - how do you edit the name or rename a workflow? I have one that is not named correctly & i want to edit it. its a...

• By pete
  • March 01, 2017  08:13

Start a Workflow using a Web Service

In some instances it may be necessary to increase performance by using a Call Web Service action to speak to another workflow. Extremely large...

• By
  • May 25, 2014  18:00