cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Attachment Validations and Minimums

Related to the Nintex Forms for SharePoint 1.6 (only tested on SP2010).Custom JavaScript attachment validation changes with the new version. This is still required if you only want to validate attachm...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Warwick
  • | November 03, 2014 19:58
  • Views 4504
  • Replies 11

Set Nintex People Picker to read Only on the form?

Is anyway to set a people picket field to read only?I can disable it using the form properties but I am using the API to set the people picker on the form. When set to disabled, the value does not sav...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by stempb
  • | May 10, 2016 07:54
  • Views 1904
  • Replies 5

How to create a formatted Help dialog for a Nintex Form

To show a guide to fill in complex forms, a tool tip is often not enough. Formatted instructions may be displayed in a separate dialog by clicking on an info button:It's a floating window that contai...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by mlauer
  • | October 26, 2015 05:29
  • Views 9788
  • Replies 16

Embedding Signature Pad in Nintex Form

I was asked by a partner recently on the availability of Signature pad in Nintex Form, and I am sharing how I did it using the jSignature library from jSignature. This is to demonstrate how to embed a...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by kkgan
  • | January 24, 2016 09:23
  • Views 12159
  • Replies 60

Set default value to lookup field stopped working after Nintex Forms 2013 latest upda

I have set lookup default field value(from query string parameter) in my nintex forms as below and it was working fine.NWF$(document).ready(function () { // here I was setting value "1" which is comes...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 8500
  • Replies 20

Save without closing form

We need the ability to create a save button which doesn't close the form.I noticed a feature request which was marked as 'early planning' in January 2014: Saving without closing a form – Customer Feed...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 4012
  • Replies 15

Create Tab like functionality on your Nintex Forms

In this video, Nintex Technical Evangelist Vadim Tabakman‌, shows how you can create tab-like functionality on your Nintex Form (applicable in both 2010 and 2013), using both the Choice Control and Ru...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 03, 2014 19:11
  • Views 19631
  • Replies 21

JavaScript to trigger form validation rules

I am building a 2-page form using Nintex Forms 2013 v2.8.1Page 1 - Display input controls to collect informationPage 2 - Display the summary of the entered informationThe design of Page 1 includes one...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | April 26, 2016 17:43
  • Views 10125
  • Replies 17

Issue with lookup change event firing on form load - Nintex forms version 2.7

Hi there Nintex community,I am having an issue with the Nintex forms lookup list controls change event handler, whereby the event handler is firing as the form is loading. The handler have alerts that...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2950
  • Replies 12

get feilds value in repeating section with javascript?

I have a repeating section with 4 text box in each row. for some validations I need to access value of these textboxes in javascript. I am beginner. I need a code sample . please help

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 14, 2015 01:47
  • Views 6014
  • Replies 17

Show and Filter list items in Nintex Forms

I recently had request from a client to show current items in a list for users to preview as they created a new request. The actual requirement is listed below.Requirement:Allow users to view list ite...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by eharris04
  • | December 10, 2014 11:56
  • Views 12640
  • Replies 3

Calculated field does not recalculate when value(s) change?

Hi everybody,either I can't find it or the function is missing...I've built an overtime request form with a calculated value field that calculates the difference between "From" and "To" in hours. The ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rubi
  • | November 06, 2014 07:06
  • Views 9955
  • Replies 10

Modifying Forms XML

With Nintex Forms for SharePoint On Premises 2013, you can download a serialized version of your Nintex Form in XML format. By changing certain element values in the XML you can write an application t...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 2276
  • Replies 7

Does Importing a Nintex form create SharePoint lists for you that were exists in the

I created one form by using bunch of SharePoint list columns and Export that to the file, than Created new list and in the form designer I imported that form, form it self showed me all the fields in ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | January 29, 2015 10:51
  • Views 1466
  • Replies 9

Adding a 'Select All' button to the form - need Javascript to set a choice (multiple)

Hi all,I'm trying to create a 'Select All' button that automatically checks every option for a specific choice (multiple) control on the formI've been attempting this for a little while now but can no...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jr204
  • | March 30, 2016 12:28
  • Views 2012
  • Replies 8

How do I delete all rows out of a repeating section?

Hello,I have a repeating section on my form which I have been able to create with the help of the experts on this community. I now need to clear all rows out of the repeating section when the user sel...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mdoak
  • | March 01, 2016 13:25
  • Views 1150
  • Replies 4

count selected checkboxes

Want to count number of checkboxes selected when there are multiple checkbox fields on the form. I have a function that will count ALL checkbox selections but don't see a way to limit this to one fiel...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by edmagssm
  • | February 04, 2015 08:46
  • Views 3029
  • Replies 7

How we can validate : require field for people picker in nintex form using script

Require field validation for people picker in Nintex form using script

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 14, 2015 05:13
  • Views 1085
  • Replies 2

Multi-page Form - Next Button Validation Issue

Hello,I've created a Multi-page Form that has Next Buttons to move among the panels as a user fills out the form. Many of the controls/fields have validation tied to them. My next button fires off Val...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 534
  • Replies 1