cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

CSS - Nintex Style

Hey folks!I've an idea, and I'd like to source your input to help me put it together.I'm not great with CSS just yet, I'll admit; I go Googling about, and I play with the things I find. Sometimes they...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rhia
  • | February 22, 2017 15:44
  • Views 12359
  • Replies 97

Workflow to archive list items to another list on the same site

Dear community,I found various threads discussing this issues, but unfortunately I am still struggling to get this to work.I have list tracking status of different items with multiple collumns and ite...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 6455
  • Replies 12

Centering a form on SharePoint

Hi all,This is probably a really stupid question but how do I get my form to center onmy page?I have tried using the dev tools on chrome to find a css class to do this but I can't seem to find the rig...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by apack
  • | January 04, 2017 14:38
  • Views 3053
  • Replies 5

How to 'Run if' current item field is empty/blank

I'm trying to create a workflow to remind users to fill in meta data, so If a list item field is empty (in this case a lookup field) then run something (send an email)However the problem is when I sel...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 15640
  • Replies 21

Send a Summary Email of Outstanding Items. A simple example.

Hello! I wanted a solution to remind my users that they had outstanding and overdue items. My current solutionis to query a list for users with outstanding items and send them an email with a link toa...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Stonehage
  • | September 03, 2018 03:49
  • Views 2141
  • Replies 4

Where i can find my nintex workflow cloud url in partner portal?

Hi I am Nintex partner.Where i can find my nintex workflow cloud url in partner portal? After the portal updated, it disappear. thanks Peter

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by peter1
  • | September 11, 2019 07:28
  • Views 802
  • Replies 6

Form variable for building a running total in NWC

I have a form that looks for responses to about 30 questions. Each question has a yes/no toggle. When the toggle is 'no' a drop-down appears (and is required) for the user to select 1, 2 or 3. This is...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 895
  • Replies 8

SharePoint 2013 - Import Workflow "unexpected error"

When I try to import an exported workflow, I get an "Unexpected Error". This doesn't happen all the time so I can't figure out what could be causing the error. The steps to create the situation:1. Go ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1962
  • Replies 6

workflow with different management levels

Hello Forum, i'm trying to build a budget approval workflow which shall loop till a specifc management level is reached. I try it with the flexis task. Unfortunately i cannot find a way to loop to th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 555
  • Replies 4

Display First Name Last Name in Workflow email text

I am using Nintex workflow to notify the parties via email the parties involved in Person fields.I would like to set the email text to display the names first name last name - like Robert Perkins, not...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 25604
  • Replies 22

Updating an in process workflow

I have documents in the middle of a workflow, waiting on an approval for example. If I go in and modify the workflow and publish a new version to add steps or change logic what happens to those docume...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by RTK
  • | September 11, 2019 09:34
  • Views 243
  • Replies 1

Workflow is showing that list fields are required even though they're not

I have a number of lists in a 2013 environment. I had two fields set as required, but I removed that requirement so all fields are optional. I want to create a workflow that creates an item in these l...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by aak1
  • | September 10, 2019 11:01
  • Views 293
  • Replies 4

How To Overwrite Document Library File and Retain Document Properties

I have a need to manually overwrite a document file that is contained in a document library. The problem is when I do this, SharePoint 2013 clears all the document properties for this document. Is the...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by andymcv
  • | September 10, 2019 13:02
  • Views 226
  • Replies 2

How to update the hidden columns of list using Nintex workflow

Wanted to know if there is any way I can update the hidden internal columns of a list as in the dropdown it does not show any of those. I am Using nintex 2016 on prem not online . All the post i find...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 632
  • Replies 9

List Lookup Control Item Limitations for SharePoint On Premise

Hello Everyone, I would like know LIst Lookup control Item limitations. We are using Nintex Forms 2013, Version 2.11.5.20. We have createdn two lists. One list contains 6000 items with some deatils. ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 285
  • Replies 3

Locate Nintex Forms in SharePoint via PowerShell

Products: Nintex Forms 2010, Nintex Forms 2013We sometimes get asked if there is a way to count the number of Nintex Forms in each Site Collection farm wide.This PowerShell script will output each sit...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 6148
  • Replies 8

how to locked and give a warning to user when they edit the form but already open by

hi,i'm new using nintex form and workflow.Is there a way to locked the edit form and give warning for a list item if another user already open the form?thank you,pandan

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by gustisar
  • | March 06, 2019 02:32
  • Views 828
  • Replies 4

Single Email for Multiple Appearing Reviewers and Managers in List

I have a list which has the following information:I need to send a single email to each Reviewer and cc the correct Reviewer Manager.I am using a site workflow to quary the list for the managers name,...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 288
  • Replies 1

Detect if form has changed or "is dirty"?

Is there anyway to detect if a Nintex form has changed? This is sometimes called an IsDirty function.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by stempb
  • | February 01, 2019 08:30
  • Views 670
  • Replies 2

GetQueryString for EditForm

Hello,I would like to populate a TxtField using a querystring url for EditForm..as like .../EditForm.aspx?ID=1&TxtField=1. This works fine for NewForm with default textField value "fn-GetQueryStri...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Glass
  • | February 06, 2019 04:49
  • Views 2198
  • Replies 8