Participating In

Updating an in process workflow

I have documents in the middle of a workflow, waiting on an approval for example. If I go in and modify the workflow and publish a new version to add...

• By RTK
  • September 11, 2019  09:34

Where i can find my nintex workflow cloud url in p...

Hi I am Nintex partner. Where i can find my nintex workflow cloud url in partner portal? After the portal updated, it disappear. thanks Pete...

• By peter1
  • September 11, 2019  07:28

How To Overwrite Document Library File and Retain ...

I have a need to manually overwrite a document file that is contained in a document library. The problem is when I do this, SharePoint 2013 clears a...

• By andymcv
  • September 10, 2019  13:02

Workflow is showing that list fields are required ...

I have a number of lists in a 2013 environment. I had two fields set as required, but I removed that requirement so all fields are optional. I want t...

• By aak1
  • September 10, 2019  11:01

List Lookup Control Item Limitations for SharePoin...

Hello Everyone, I would like know LIst Lookup control Item limitations. We are using Nintex Forms 2013, Version 2.11.5.20. We have createdn two...

How to update the hidden columns of list using Nin...

Wanted to know if there is any way I can update the hidden internal columns of a list as in the dropdown it does not show any of those. I am Us...

workflow with different management levels

Hello Forum, i'm trying to build a budget approval workflow which shall loop till a specifc management level is reached. I try it with the flex...

Form variable for building a running total in NWC

I have a form that looks for responses to about 30 questions. Each question has a yes/no toggle. When the toggle is 'no' a drop-down appears (and is ...

how to locked and give a warning to user when they...

hi, i'm new using nintex form and workflow.Is there a way to locked the edit form and give warning for a list item if another user already open ...

Single Email for Multiple Appearing Reviewers and ...

I have a list which has the following information: I need to send a single email to each Reviewer and cc the correct Reviewer Manager. I am...

GetQueryString for EditForm

Hello, I would like to populate a TxtField using a querystring url for EditForm.. as like .../EditForm.aspx?ID=1&TxtField=1. This works fine fo...

• By Glass
  • February 06, 2019  04:49

Item Level Permission for users in the same group

Hi Everyone, I am a complete Sharepoint and Nintex Newbie. I am on Sharepoint 2013. I am trying to design a workflow that grants item level per...

Detect if form has changed or "is dirty"...

Is there anyway to detect if a Nintex form has changed? This is sometimes called an IsDirty function.

• By stempb
  • February 01, 2019  08:30

Remembering a community leader and friend - Tom Ca...

As one of the community leaders, I wanted to take the opportunity to share an update about a friend and member of the community that made such a ...

Using multiple Forms instead of one large

I had the problem with a very large form. It was about 6000px long and had too many fields, calculated fields, JavaScript... When a colleague ope...

Value from calculated filed transfer to single lin...

Hello Everybody, In calculated field have formula " userProfileLookup( Current User ,"PreferredName") " is it possible to somehow transfer t...

• By p512583
  • October 02, 2018  01:23

How to hide the white space when using NWF$("...

I am using NWF$("#s4-ribbonrow").hide() to hide the ribbon, the browser is showing a white area at the bottom. Any idea how to hide it. Note: th...

• By sojanm
  • September 05, 2018  18:15

Send a Summary Email of Outstanding Items. A simpl...

Hello! I wanted a solution to remind my users that they had outstanding and overdue items. My current solution is to query a list for users with ...

Hide an exsiting field, on a new form, based on a ...

I have 12 "yes/no" fields that are "available slots." Once a person selects a "slot," I would like the "slot" that was selected not to display ...

• By DinaF
  • August 24, 2018  11:20

Using Create Item and Update Document in same work...

We send out a newsletter to all our staff on a weekly basis with various amounts of information. Various members of staff update the document ove...