cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Default Form Page Open on View Item

HiI have created a tabbed form which is working fine. I was wondering if there was a way to open the form at a default tab? i.e. Section 1 in our case?If we go the list that it is submitted too and vi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 05, 2016 04:07
  • Views 2190
  • Replies 16

Date based triggers from a sharepoint list

I have a share-point list which has a target date. I need to design a workflow so that I can send triggers when the target date is achieved, target date has passed by 2 days and then when the target d...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 24, 2015 03:23
  • Views 2965
  • Replies 13

Approve nintex workflow from shared mail box?

I have a nintex workflow setup for approval process that goes to a shared mail box. When the users of the shared mail box click on the link to approve, they get a message like "You are not authorized ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 23, 2015 07:25
  • Views 1999
  • Replies 13

Designing your Workflow - Commit Pending Changes Action NW2010 & NW2013

Some actions in SharePoint workflow don’t execute their workload immediately - instead they batch their job. For example, the "Update list item" action doesn’t actually update an item immediately, it ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 12, 2014 23:27
  • Views 44413
  • Replies 20

Get the GUID of the current item in a workflow

Is it possible to return the GUID ofthe current item in a workflow.I need the current item guid set to a variable so I can build a dynamic link to the start form for each item.I know I can get the cur...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | November 23, 2015 03:53
  • Views 4935
  • Replies 5

how to set readonly attribute to controls on Nintex Forms

Hi allI am tring to set readonly attributes to control on Nintex Forms using below Javascript code.example:webCtrl = NWF$("#"+reqFields[index]);No.1 webCtrl.css("readonly","readOnly");No.2 webCtrl.css...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mc68b09e
  • | April 14, 2015 04:47
  • Views 3333
  • Replies 10

Email sent out when a value of a field changes

Hi all Nintex Experts,I am quite new to Nintex workflow and currently having a problem that how to send an email each time a value of a particular field changesBelow is my situation:Field name: Result...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 22, 2015 20:00
  • Views 1779
  • Replies 4

People Picker on Forms when filtered by SharePoint Group

HiUsing Nintex Forms 2013 v2.7.0.0.We are experiencing problems when using the people picker control, specifically when the column is filtered by a SharePoint group.I have created a test custom list w...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3910
  • Replies 17

Dictionary Part 1 - Manually Creating a Dictionary

The Dictionary variable type, although the concept is not new, is new in Nintex Workflow for Office 365 for those who are more experienced with the on-premise version of Nintex Workflow, which instead...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 8827
  • Replies 15

Can i format the number type in Nintex Forms seperate by ","

Dear all,I used Nintex Forms for develop my application. I have one list with column with number type, when I input value long length (ex: 123456) and save, then the number will display in view is 123...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 15, 2015 19:28
  • Views 12219
  • Replies 10

How to I get the onchange event to work?

Should be pretty straight forward, but I am still having difficulties. Basically I want to create drop down items from a list based off another drop down's selections. I want to call the list lookup f...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 16, 2015 14:33
  • Views 13506
  • Replies 5

how can I show/hide panel on button click using nintex forms

how can I show/hide panel on button click in nintex form. Actually I want expand collapse panel functionality on button click.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 25, 2015 05:02
  • Views 7174
  • Replies 31

Inserting or Updating a Managed Metadata field using Nintex Workflow

I had these notes stored from a couple of years ago - they helped me at the time with a problem I had been banging my head with for ages, but I haven't needed to use them since. Not sure if any use to...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 12279
  • Replies 34

Lookup Runtime in Nintex Forms for Office 365

If I could fill the title with exclamation points, I would. The lookup() runtime function for Nintex Forms for Office 365 is now available. For those of you that have used Nintex Forms for SharePoint ...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 14520
  • Replies 24

Task permission

I've created a Leave Request workflow that uses a SharePoint list. Everything works fine except for the Assign-A-Task action which creates a Workflow Task list in the process. The list item can be app...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 24, 2016 16:04
  • Views 3153
  • Replies 13

how to comeout in loop action

hi,My loop action is continuously executing it's not come out..how can i control my loop action..anyone suggest me how to config a loop action

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 04, 2015 00:05
  • Views 1321
  • Replies 4

How to update an item (having custom field) in the workflow task list before the task

I am using Assign a task action in nintex workflow for office 365.i want to update a field (not belonging task content type) in workflow task list before the completion of task i.e before the task is ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 20, 2016 05:48
  • Views 3864
  • Replies 6

Error Using ForEach Collections from SharePoint List multivalue choice field

I'm new to using Nintex but I think I have everything right that's obvious but its not working and I'm getting frustrated. I have a simple list that has a multi-value choice field (checkboxes). In my ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 06, 2016 13:02
  • Views 3221
  • Replies 12

Cannot find a successful way to access user profile details in forms

I've been trying all the ways I can find to access the currently logged in users profile details from Nintex forms for Office 365. It is driving me mad.Nothing I've tried works.The closest I've got is...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 4329
  • Replies 15

How to make a radio button unchecked by clicking it on Nintex forms?

How to make a radio button unchecked by clicking it on Nintex forms?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by MAC
  • | February 04, 2015 16:29
  • Views 9537
  • Replies 17