cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Nintex form textbox text fade

Hi!I would like to ask if it is possible to have a text inside a textbox that fades when you click on the textbox? Right now I use 1 label and 1 textbox on my form. The label says what to write in the...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 09, 2015 13:42
  • Views 3389
  • Replies 14

Nintex Forms button that can change Item Field

Hello,I need to crate a form in O365 with buttons that can change item field.I want to combine it with Nintex workflow, so instead of opening task to the user, I want just to send a mail inviting the ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 3410
  • Replies 5

I want to display the ID of new list items in the input form, is that possible?

I want to display the ID of new list items in the input form, is that possible?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 10, 2015 13:42
  • Views 7879
  • Replies 13

Default Form Page Open on View Item

HiI have created a tabbed form which is working fine. I was wondering if there was a way to open the form at a default tab? i.e. Section 1 in our case?If we go the list that it is submitted too and vi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 05, 2016 04:07
  • Views 3128
  • Replies 16

Date based triggers from a sharepoint list

I have a share-point list which has a target date. I need to design a workflow so that I can send triggers when the target date is achieved, target date has passed by 2 days and then when the target d...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 24, 2015 03:23
  • Views 3932
  • Replies 13

Approve nintex workflow from shared mail box?

I have a nintex workflow setup for approval process that goes to a shared mail box. When the users of the shared mail box click on the link to approve, they get a message like "You are not authorized ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 23, 2015 07:25
  • Views 2685
  • Replies 13

Designing your Workflow - Commit Pending Changes Action NW2010 & NW2013

Some actions in SharePoint workflow don’t execute their workload immediately - instead they batch their job. For example, the "Update list item" action doesn’t actually update an item immediately, it ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 12, 2014 23:27
  • Views 46567
  • Replies 20

Get the GUID of the current item in a workflow

Is it possible to return the GUID ofthe current item in a workflow.I need the current item guid set to a variable so I can build a dynamic link to the start form for each item.I know I can get the cur...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | November 23, 2015 03:53
  • Views 5689
  • Replies 5

how to set readonly attribute to controls on Nintex Forms

Hi allI am tring to set readonly attributes to control on Nintex Forms using below Javascript code.example:webCtrl = NWF$("#"+reqFields[index]);No.1 webCtrl.css("readonly","readOnly");No.2 webCtrl.css...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mc68b09e
  • | April 14, 2015 04:47
  • Views 4134
  • Replies 10

Email sent out when a value of a field changes

Hi all Nintex Experts,I am quite new to Nintex workflow and currently having a problem that how to send an email each time a value of a particular field changesBelow is my situation:Field name: Result...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 22, 2015 20:00
  • Views 2364
  • Replies 4

People Picker on Forms when filtered by SharePoint Group

HiUsing Nintex Forms 2013 v2.7.0.0.We are experiencing problems when using the people picker control, specifically when the column is filtered by a SharePoint group.I have created a test custom list w...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 4756
  • Replies 17

Dictionary Part 1 - Manually Creating a Dictionary

The Dictionary variable type, although the concept is not new, is new in Nintex Workflow for Office 365 for those who are more experienced with the on-premise version of Nintex Workflow, which instead...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 10005
  • Replies 15

Can i format the number type in Nintex Forms seperate by ","

Dear all,I used Nintex Forms for develop my application. I have one list with column with number type, when I input value long length (ex: 123456) and save, then the number will display in view is 123...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 15, 2015 19:28
  • Views 13745
  • Replies 10

How to I get the onchange event to work?

Should be pretty straight forward, but I am still having difficulties. Basically I want to create drop down items from a list based off another drop down's selections. I want to call the list lookup f...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 16, 2015 14:33
  • Views 15139
  • Replies 5

how can I show/hide panel on button click using nintex forms

how can I show/hide panel on button click in nintex form. Actually I want expand collapse panel functionality on button click.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 25, 2015 05:02
  • Views 8672
  • Replies 31

Inserting or Updating a Managed Metadata field using Nintex Workflow

I had these notes stored from a couple of years ago - they helped me at the time with a problem I had been banging my head with for ages, but I haven't needed to use them since. Not sure if any use to...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 14755
  • Replies 34

Lookup Runtime in Nintex Forms for Office 365

If I could fill the title with exclamation points, I would. The lookup() runtime function for Nintex Forms for Office 365 is now available. For those of you that have used Nintex Forms for SharePoint ...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 16609
  • Replies 24

Task permission

I've created a Leave Request workflow that uses a SharePoint list. Everything works fine except for the Assign-A-Task action which creates a Workflow Task list in the process. The list item can be app...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 24, 2016 16:04
  • Views 3899
  • Replies 13

how to comeout in loop action

hi,My loop action is continuously executing it's not come out..how can i control my loop action..anyone suggest me how to config a loop action

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 04, 2015 00:05
  • Views 1718
  • Replies 4

How to update an item (having custom field) in the workflow task list before the task

I am using Assign a task action in nintex workflow for office 365.i want to update a field (not belonging task content type) in workflow task list before the completion of task i.e before the task is ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 20, 2016 05:48
  • Views 4829
  • Replies 6