Participating In

Attachments in Repeating Section

Unable to add Attachment Section in Repeating Section. Need help to resolve this. Please find the screenshot below for reference.

Conditionally Prevent "Add new row" on R...

Hi guys Just wondering if it's possible to prevent the "add new row" function on a repeating section to conditionally hide/disable. E.g. Wh...

Nintex Form attachment size validation and control...

Hi everyone, We are thinking about how to separate the attachment file size from SharePoint size imitation. For example, The SharePoint maximu...

• By C7
  • August 03, 2017  00:48

Forms: how do i conditionally disable 'add row...

My custom SP2013 list has a people/group column Submitter . In the list form, I have a repeating section control. In the repeating section Contr...

• By contenu
  • November 21, 2016  09:11

Alternative for Lazy approval

Hi Friends, Is there an alternative for Lazy Approval in Nintex workflow actions wherein a user could approve through an email without having ...

• By
  • February 22, 2016  05:42

The "Nintex Repeating Section Data" Fiel...

A few days ago, I released a custom field type called "Nintex Repeating Section Data" for SharePoint 2013 to simplify how you can display of t...

Nintex Form with Table for User Input

I am trying to create a form that will contain a table of items. The users can order up to 5 of each item if they wish. I'm thinking I can put th...

• By
  • August 09, 2015  12:09

Task notification doesn't change after being m...

I have a workflow with an approval task with a notification (email). I change the body of the message in designer, publish the workflow, and try...