Participating In

How developer share tasks in a single Workflow Pro...

Hi, Experts! How can my team members managed to work collaboratively on one single Workflow Project? We using Nintex for a while now and seems it...

Calculate third Monday of a month

Hello, I want to calculate the third Monday of the month an item is created in a list and mark the item as non compliant if it is created after t...

maximum loop threshold exceeded ERROR

Hi All, I am new to nintex any help will be welcome from u gys. I am getting an error on my WF maximum loop threshold exceeded ERROR no id...

• By Nbibi
  • March 18, 2019  09:56

Nintex Workflow - Regular expression: extract afte...

In my Nintex Workflow I'm searching for the regular expression to extract the projectnumber after the third equality sign (=) from the string below: ...

InfoPath Form Load On SharePoint Page

Is there a way to have an InfoPath form load/appear in a section of a SharePoint page? Ex. When you go to a specific SharePoint site, you see the...

• By nick
  • March 07, 2019  07:53

Numeric value to words

I am working on an employment offer generation letter which takes the monetary value of salary (let's say £20000) and needs to print this in numbers ...

Approvers Limit?

Hi everyone I have a workflow which is working pretty well execpt when I have a lot of approvers So normally, I have +/- 10 approvers by workflow b...

• By domiowa
  • March 03, 2019  22:04

Regex - Extract data

Hi, I'm looking for a regex expression pattern for the following data. I need first column and last column information from the table. e.g. Ann...

• By swap
  • February 26, 2019  00:55

Set Link Text via Nintex Workflow

I am setting a link field in a workflow, but I would like to set the text of a link field to the Title field value. I don't see an option to separate...

• By rogerb
  • February 20, 2019  05:52
Rank

Getting started with your Nintex Connect Community...

Welcome to the new Nintex Community site. We've been working really hard to ensure you have the best experience possible, so let's look at three thin...

Convert folder to document set (on-prem)

Using Nintex Workflow for on-prem SharePoint 2013 and what I want to do is convert a Folder in a document library to a document set. it would ap...

Any way of getting approvers at Workflow Execution...

Hi, This seems like a pretty simple question..but couldn't find anywhere else. Is there any way of getting approvers for a FlexiTask (or any ...

Reg exp query

I have a email library. When the email is received SP reads the email body and stores the email text in a column. The whole of the email body tex...

• By michuk
  • November 07, 2018  06:17

Nintex Workflow - Failed to Start

We upgraded Nintex and SharePoint this weekend and now all of our Workflows are error'ing at "Failed to start: We also already have this ...

Remove or adjust Link on task delegation form (Del...

Hi, We are providing a Nintex solution in german language. If we use task delegation the user is redirected on the german version of the task de...

• By rm
  • October 16, 2018  02:23

Help with a Query List: not resolving the text fie...

Hello I am using a Query action to lookup at the Project List : - ProjectManager (is set to People or Group) - FreightChargeValu...

• By bimi82
  • October 10, 2018  08:10

Use Sql Where with a collection

Hi Everyone I have a sharepoint list which retutns me some name; I store this name in a collection After that; I'd like to execute a sql querry...

• By domiowa
  • October 02, 2018  23:00

Schedule Workflow O365 ???

How to schedule monthly or weekly workflow using SharePoint online Communication or any other site? I created Site Workflow but can't find the op...

Find the user who completed the task and update in...

Hi, I have a nintex workflow task which is assigned to a sharepoint group of 3 members. The task needs anyone approval to get completed. I ...

Nintex Handbuch

Is there a chance to download (or buy) a Nintex for Sharepoint (concrete the on premise version, if that's important) handbook? Preferably in ger...