cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Date calculation for the days of last month

I am trying to create a site workflow that runs at the beginning of each month that looks at a list and counts the entries for the previous month.I created the logic to figure out the numbers for the ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by gregc72
  • | May 11, 2018 10:59
  • Views 1651
  • Replies 3

Calculate third Monday of a month

Hello,I want to calculate the third Monday of the month an item is created in a list and mark the item as non compliant if it is created after the third Monday. I have tried to calculate the "3rd Mond...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1027
  • Replies 3

How to check if a Date & Time falls within a range and avoid double booking?

Hello AllI am in process in creating a form for booking a car from the pool.Now of course it is not ideal to book the same car between a date/time when it is already booked by somebody else.The purpos...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bimi82
  • | August 21, 2018 08:48
  • Views 5945
  • Replies 24

maximum loop threshold exceeded ERROR

Hi All,I am new to nintexany help will be welcome from u gys.I am getting an error on my WFmaximum loop threshold exceeded ERROR no idea how can I resolve this issue.I found this solutiononline but no...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Nbibi
  • | March 18, 2019 09:56
  • Views 2567
  • Replies 5

How developer share tasks in a single Workflow Project

Hi, Experts!How can my team members managed to work collaboratively on one single Workflow Project? We using Nintex for a while now and seems it cannot be shared within team members not like doing a c...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by BizApps
  • | May 06, 2019 03:07
  • Views 950
  • Replies 2

Collection Operations

After creating this blog post Collection Operation - Get , i thought it would be good to look at the other Collection Operations in some detail too.As stated in the article above, the Collection Opera...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 20327
  • Replies 27

Nintex Workflow - Regular expression: extract after third equality sign (=)

In my Nintex Workflow I'm searching for the regular expression to extract the projectnumber after the third equality sign (=) from the string below:PRODUCT=glass order=500568 projectnr=F-85-878 promoc...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1233
  • Replies 2

InfoPath Form Load On SharePoint Page

Is there a way to have an InfoPath form load/appear in a section of a SharePoint page?Ex. When you go to a specific SharePoint site, you see the normal SharePoint homepage but a section of the page is...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by nick
  • | March 07, 2019 07:53
  • Views 1044
  • Replies 1

Approvers Limit?

Hi everyoneI have a workflow which is working pretty well execpt when I have a lot of approversSo normally, I have +/- 10 approvers by workflow but I have a special one where I have more than 40 perso...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by domiowa
  • | March 03, 2019 22:04
  • Views 1462
  • Replies 7

Numeric value to words

I am working on an employment offer generation letter which takes the monetary value of salary (let's say £20000) and needs to print this in numbers and in words. So for example, "your salary will be ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 979
  • Replies 2

Regex - Extract data

Hi,I'm looking for a regex expression pattern for the following data. I need first column and last column information from the table.e.g.Annual Leave12.5Uncertified Sick Leave6.048 mths Sick Leave Ful...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by swap
  • | February 26, 2019 00:55
  • Views 1484
  • Replies 4

Getting started with your Nintex Connect Community

Welcome to the new Nintex Community site. We've been working really hard to ensure you have the best experience possible, so let's look at three things you should care about as you get started. 1. Qu...

In Community News
  • Views 13095
  • Replies 16

Set Link Text via Nintex Workflow

I am setting a link field in a workflow, but I would like to set the text of a link field to the Title field value. I don't see an option to separate out the link and text parts of the field, and it s...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rogerb
  • | February 20, 2019 05:52
  • Views 553
  • Replies 1

Convert folder to document set (on-prem)

Using Nintex Workflow for on-prem SharePoint 2013 and what I want to do is convert a Folder in a document library to a document set. it would appear that no one else on here has wanted to do that - bu...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1771
  • Replies 2

Reg exp query

I have a email library. When the email is received SP reads the email body and stores the email text in a column. The whole of the email body text is pulled but I only need the first few sentences. Ho...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by michuk
  • | November 07, 2018 06:17
  • Views 3104
  • Replies 14

Any way of getting approvers at Workflow Execution time?

Hi,This seems like a pretty simple question..but couldn't find anywhere else. Is there any way of getting approvers for a FlexiTask (or any approval task) when the workflow is run by a user? So like t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by troylyon
  • | November 13, 2018 05:24
  • Views 1058
  • Replies 4

Nintex Workflow - Failed to Start

We upgraded Nintex and SharePoint this weekend and now all of our Workflows are error'ing at "Failed to start:We also already have this marked yes:We reset the timer job and upgraded everything possib...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 6264
  • Replies 2

Use Sql Where with a collection

Hi EveryoneI have a sharepoint list which retutns me some name; I store this name in a collectionAfter that; I'd like to execute a sql querry like that:Select [Role], [Name],[Incoming]FROM MyDBWHERE N...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by domiowa
  • | October 02, 2018 23:00
  • Views 870
  • Replies 3

Remove or adjust Link on task delegation form (DelegateTask.aspx)

Hi,We are providing a Nintex solution in german language. If we use task delegation the user is redirected on the german version of the task delegation form. So far so good:If the user clicks on "Erfa...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rm
  • | October 16, 2018 02:23
  • Views 968
  • Replies 1

Help with a Query List: not resolving the text field

HelloI amusing a Query action to lookup at the Project List :- ProjectManager (is set to People or Group)- FreightChargeValue (is set to Single Line text because numbers or names arestored in it)Based...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bimi82
  • | October 10, 2018 08:10
  • Views 2891
  • Replies 16