Participating In

Multiple line of text with links are non-clickable...

I've a form/workflow where I collect attachments on different stages through the workflow. I compile them into a mutliple line of text fields and...

Using Docusign Custom Fields in Nintex Workflow Cl...

If you are a current DocuSign customer you are likely familiar with document and envelope Custom Fields. These custom fields allow users to create c...

• By barkerd
  • August 06, 2018  14:21

For Each with query XML taking aaaaages to run

Hey everyone, I've got a workflow For Each action that contains 6 query xml actions, and a 'build string' at the end to compile those XML quer...

Required Fields For DocuSign

Hi, We are using DocuSign with integration of Nintex for digitally signing the documents. We are using Ad-hock method to send document as its n...

Honor Roll: October 2017

Each month, we like to highlight valuable community members and name them to a monthly honor roll. Just hover over their names and click "follow...

• By
  • October 09, 2017  10:44
Rank

IMS Electronics Recycling - Workflow Hero!

This Quarter's Nintex Workflow Hero is IMS Electronics Recycling. Later today at this month's Workflow Hero's live webinar, we will showcase the...

Wait until selection

Hi All, So I have a part in my workflow where the user has to update the status of the request by selecting one of the 3 choices he has. Fiel...

• By hassandh
  • September 11, 2017  04:33

Be cautious with the new Responsive Forms (bugs/de...

I've found some bugs (reported several of them, waiting to hear back from support), but wanted to give others a heads up on what I am seeing. ...

Issue with > wait for field change in current i...

Does anyone have a clue when your workflow doesn't progress on Wait for field change in current item based on a valid field and changed value ? ...

Responsive Forms Challenge #4 - Did I do that?

So as many of you saw, my challenge #3 fell flat on its face. Oh well, one out of three ain't to bad huh? So I now give you all the Erkel moments...

How to fix format for Document Generation?

Hi, I am trying to get my PDF formatted the right way. On the picture you can see on the left, how it should look like (screenshot from Ninte...

• By dom
  • June 19, 2017  03:15

I got the fever, FORMS fever that is.... Challenge...

So I only go in search of memes when I want to create a blog and post about something cool. You're welcome for some odd, funny, not so humorous G...

So you think you know form controls? Challenge #2

Hopefully, you've already completed challenge #1. But if you're like most eager people, you'd probably stumbled upon this to see what was in it. ...

Responsive Forms Challenge #1

As many of you know, Frank Field ‌, our fearless community manager would like to make granting users access to specific spaces a lot easier. Her...

Rank

Enable / Disable has arrived for O365!

G'day, this is Dan on behalf of Rick and Rick wanted me to tell all you fine Nintex for O365 workflow designers that we are thinking about you...

Document Generation just got a major upgrade in Of...

Well over a year ago we released our beloved Document Generation (DocGen) feature in Office 365. Everyone was super excited getting their hands o...

Export to excel Repeating section data

I have a repeating section data. I used some java script to show up repeating section data in table format. when I use export to excel fe...

• By apg
  • March 28, 2017  10:52

Refreshing "Today date" daily

Hi! I would like to add a "Today date" column to be able to show a deviation between the deadline of a task and today date. This should be refre...

• By tibes
  • March 28, 2017  05:33

Workflow Version Control in NW365

Introduction Nintex for 365 does not currently support versioning for workflows. Importing a workflow on top of a current workflow and publish...

• By hardyj
  • March 26, 2017  18:26

format people field

I've been in Nintex 2010 for two years and I'm slowly moving to Nintex for O365. When I have a People field in a form and have it set to align on...

• By lkolmer
  • March 24, 2017  11:42