cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Nintex Forms Repeating Control two way sync with child list

Though I have been working with Nintex Forms and Nintex workflows for a long time I didn't happen to realize how versatile and fun to work with repeating sections on the forms in conjunction with Nint...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by borrajaya
  • | October 02, 2017 10:42
  • Views 2710
  • Replies 3

How to complete Date Validation using Nintex Forms 2013 Validation Rules.

Thanks to Sean Fiene‌ for assistance. Below is an example of how to perform Validation on specific controls based on their dates. The goal: If start date is less than or equal to 11 days from today an...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 17150
  • Replies 4

Sync two lists of different sites

HiI have a list of contacts that are used in a look up in two different list libraries. As they are on different sites I have had to have two copies of the list, one on each site. This is ok, until on...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by michuk
  • | June 07, 2017 03:15
  • Views 2960
  • Replies 8

Cancel delete on repeating section row

Is it possible to cancel the delete event on a repeating section row?I have setup a prompt on the repeating section"RegisterRepeaterRowDeleting" event, if the user presses cancel I am throwing a JavaS...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by humz
  • | October 22, 2017 16:26
  • Views 2119
  • Replies 6

How to set the default value of a single line textbox to a calculation to lookup()

I have list lookup and a single line text box in a repeating section and I would like the lookup selection to populate the textbox default value based on the lookup value. And the user should have the...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | December 17, 2015 13:20
  • Views 2508
  • Replies 3

Parsing Repeater XML

Hi,I've been trying to read repeater xml following Vadim's blog at http://www.vadimtabakman.com/nintex-formsworkflow-parsing-repeating-section-data.aspx but I can't get it work correctly.For test I ha...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by janp
  • | March 18, 2015 12:21
  • Views 15029
  • Replies 24

Failed to run User Defined Action. Value '' is not compatible with the selected outpu

Hi,This post is a continuation of Eric Harris' post Create Parent/Child items using this Nintex forms/workflow with this trick and Vadim Tabakman's post at http://www.vadimtabakman.com/nintex-formswor...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | November 12, 2015 07:29
  • Views 4401
  • Replies 13

Updating the Name of a Repeating Section is Bad

IssueI just discovered that renaming a repeating section on a form is not something that you should do if you already have items submitted into a list. Below is what the repeating section looked like ...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 728
  • Replies 2

Working with the Choice Field Control - Nintex Forms for O365

I came upon a stumbling block a few days ago during an effort to re-engineer some old InfoPath forms into Nintex for O365 forms. The culprit was the Choice Field Control. It does NOT work the same in ...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 1962
  • Replies 1