cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Announcing: Nintex Add-in for Outlook

We're very excited to announce our latest innovation - Nintex Add-in for Outlook!Nintex Add-in for Outlook is a brand-new way to experience Nintex from Outlook. Make your users more productive by inte...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 26, 2015 12:16
  • Views 13104
  • Replies 32

Email multiple external recipients

Hi team,Does anyone know how to send an external email from o365 to multiple external recipients? I'm not sure what data type to use. I've tried a semi colon delimited text variable, dictionary and co...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Chris_Ben
  • | December 12, 2016 14:35
  • Views 2015
  • Replies 8

Change window title Nintex Forms

Hi everyone,We are looking into a way to customize the window title of the browser windows of Nintex Forms.Is there a way to do this?For the moment it is very confusing for an enduser when he has mult...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 30, 2015 03:20
  • Views 2157
  • Replies 16

Forms - Multiple Selection Column

We have created a standard SharePoint list with several columns. We have a Category column as well, defined as a Choice column, and set to allow multiple selections.When creating a new Nintex Form for...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 926
  • Replies 5

Improving the tabbed Nintex Forms experience: a JavaScript solution

I would like to share my solution to a little problem that I recently encountered in a project. I was using tabbed forms and noticed that submitting the form, if you re-open the form in view mode you ...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 1124
  • Replies 2

List deleted and recreated - workflows lost forever?

Hi AllWe have an application in development at the moment. We are using powershell scripts to create the lists as this application may be deployed in multiple places. A change was needed to a list so ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1750
  • Replies 11

O365 Update Item Permissions - Confusion

All, Our security team would like to know more about the recent changed to the O365 Update Item Permissions action. Why does it need tenant admin to provide the authorization? Earlier the action used...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 160
  • Replies 2

Is there any way to capture comments via the Lazy Approval emails in O365?

We have a workflow that is utilizing the "Assign a Task" feature. We have provided users with the ability to approve these tasks via SharePoint using a Nintex Form and changing their "Approver Status,...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 2856
  • Replies 17

Using validation rules to ensure a comments box is not left empty

The Scenario: When a task is rejected, ensure the user cannot submit before including a comment. Crestan, a business management company has discovered an issue during their annual business systems au...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 01, 2014 18:43
  • Views 50009
  • Replies 59

AddAttachment web service not working

I am Trying to use the Nintex Call web service workflow actions AddAttachment web method to attach a library contained document (where the workflow is running, to a form/document in a list. The librar...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bill
  • | February 09, 2017 17:50
  • Views 1921
  • Replies 7

Adding document as an attachment to a list

As part of our expense approval process, I am trying to start with an Excel document in a document library, then run a workflow to create an item in a list and add the spreadsheet as an attachment to ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by dbonsma
  • | July 13, 2016 08:05
  • Views 6215
  • Replies 5

How can a validate date and time

I'm having trouble producing a error if start date and time is greater than end date time. It only compares dates, but not time. I need both compared.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jamel659
  • | May 12, 2017 07:23
  • Views 2445
  • Replies 10

Sign your name across my heart

Well it was an age old question.. As an IT Pro using Nintex, and also once I joined Nintex I was asked quite a lot "Can we capture signatures in this process ?" The answer was almost always the same, ...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by dan_stoll
  • | February 16, 2016 16:20
  • Views 11375
  • Replies 35

Can I display metadata from a multiple-selection choice field in a workflow email?

Hi guys,I have a form that includes several choice fields, one of which is multiple-selection. I want to include data from these fields in an email to be sent to the process owner. However, the metada...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | April 05, 2016 01:19
  • Views 926
  • Replies 3

How to format a field to currency with $, thousand separator, and number of decimals?

This is a simple thing to do with other workflow products, but I can't seem to find how to do this with Nintex

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 31, 2015 08:25
  • Views 9232
  • Replies 15

How to update multiple list items with Nintex Workflow 2013 (Destination is lookup fi

Hallo there,I'm new here and I have a simple question. I have a list with a column "StoreNr" (type = text) und another column "Store" (type = lookup). The list has over 4000 elements and I need a Nint...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | November 14, 2014 04:43
  • Views 15453
  • Replies 8

How to determine if user is in group?

I have a NW2010 workflow, and I'd like to base a conditional in the workflow on if the user is a member of a particular SharePoint group. How would I go about accomplishing this?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | December 10, 2014 10:25
  • Views 10273
  • Replies 17

Nintex Mobile App - Tasks??

Hi,Recently downloaded the 'Nintex Mobile App' for testing / evaluation of 'offline form submission' against O365.Although pleased to see that the Mobile App Offline Capabilites appear to be working c...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | September 23, 2014 08:33
  • Views 1916
  • Replies 3

Add all items of a list to a collection variable

Hi,Somehow I don't find how to read all items of another list and store the IDs of these items in a collection variable.I have created my collection variable and use the "collection operation" to add ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 12, 2015 09:25
  • Views 8276
  • Replies 5

Default file storage location- SharePoint Online?

How come I don't see SharePoint Online as an option for the Defaul File storage location? I see OneDrive for Business, but forcing a company to use a site for an individual employee that may leave doe...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by dlgross
  • | April 03, 2018 05:22
  • Views 1723
  • Replies 8