cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Using validation rules to ensure a comments box is not left empty

The Scenario: When a task is rejected, ensure the user cannot submit before including a comment. Crestan, a business management company has discovered an issue during their annual business systems au...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 01, 2014 18:43
  • Views 63943
  • Replies 60

The workflow has ended unexpectedly. An error has occurred in [x].

I have a few workflows in three different site collections which are erroring or failing with this email notification. The workflow details are all green and it shows the workflow fully completed succ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 5408
  • Replies 5

You do not have permission to perform this action or access this resource.

I'm getting this error on some of the workflows.HTTP Unauthorized to https://XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/_api/sp.utilities.utility.SendEmail Correlation Id: 699305f2-4667-031b-9c3e-a8cf27d579e1 Instance Id: 57a...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | April 16, 2015 10:22
  • Views 13038
  • Replies 16

How to set a person or group field to empty in Nintex Workflow

Hi,I cant get this to work properly. I have a person or group field on a list and at the end of the workflow, I want to clear the field. I'm using the 'Set Field in Current Item' action currently to s...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 10422
  • Replies 23

Forms - Multiple Selection Column

We have created a standard SharePoint list with several columns. We have a Category column as well, defined as a Choice column, and set to allow multiple selections.When creating a new Nintex Form for...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 3819
  • Replies 7

Workflow database getting cluttered

Hi,I have some workflows that generate a lot of WorkflowProgress records in the Nintex Workflow database.Can I do something to have these automatically be cleared out after a while, or not be generate...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1957
  • Replies 7

Hide rich-text ribbon in multi-line text fields?

Hey all,I've been trying to figure out how to hide or collapse the rich-text ribbon in a multi-line text field in the Nintex forms. Or, at the very least, have it hidden until a user clicks into the f...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 6609
  • Replies 10

Announcing: Nintex Add-in for Outlook

We're very excited to announce our latest innovation - Nintex Add-in for Outlook!Nintex Add-in for Outlook is a brand-new way to experience Nintex from Outlook. Make your users more productive by inte...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 26, 2015 12:16
  • Views 18372
  • Replies 33

People picker in repeating section with multiple values used to generate email

We have a use case where we are using a list to orchestrate Meeting Minutes, in which, there is a repeating section for "Action Items." In this repeating section, there is "Item," "Responsible User(s)...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 4227
  • Replies 5

List view control in nintex online

Hello I need to know whether List-view control is available in nintex forms for SharePoint online. I want my SharePoint list to be displayed in nintex forms as it is. For that I googled and found "Lis...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 02, 2016 05:13
  • Views 2838
  • Replies 9

How to check if a Date & Time falls within a range and avoid double booking?

Hello AllI am in process in creating a form for booking a car from the pool.Now of course it is not ideal to book the same car between a date/time when it is already booked by somebody else.The purpos...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bimi82
  • | August 21, 2018 08:48
  • Views 5934
  • Replies 24

'This task is locked by another user' lazy approval error

So I have found quite a few posts on the web including this Nintex Learn more article:Task Lock - Task is locked by a running workflow and cannot be edited But no real solutions. So we have been able ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2380
  • Replies 4

Export SQL query as report file

Is there I was I can export a SQL query as a report file? I have the SQL query part all handled, just looking for a way to export it as a report file.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 18, 2015 14:17
  • Views 2315
  • Replies 6

AddAttachment web service not working

I am Trying to use the Nintex Call web service workflow actions AddAttachment web method to attach a library contained document (where the workflow is running, to a form/document in a list. The librar...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bill
  • | February 09, 2017 17:50
  • Views 4083
  • Replies 8

validate email address columns using nintex forms rules

HI thereIs there any way or any possibility that I can do some validation rules on my form to validate South African ID Number and Email Address?Would Appreciate any Solutions

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 5202
  • Replies 3

O365 Update Item Permissions - Confusion

All, Our security team would like to know more about the recent changed to the O365 Update Item Permissions action. Why does it need tenant admin to provide the authorization? Earlier the action used...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1550
  • Replies 3

content approval workflow for site pages?

I'm looking to build a workflow for the Site Pages library found in a SP2010 team site. Buinsess need is a manager wants to approve any new or updated pages.What I'm not clear on is, looking at a docu...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 19, 2015 17:26
  • Views 2499
  • Replies 2

Start Nintex Workflow with Button on site page using ECMA script

I able to implement a successful solution using SharePoint Designer workflows. however, when I try to trigger the Nintex workflow by clicking on a button is failing with below error.Error: Value canno...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 5321
  • Replies 8

Failed to copy item. User context has insufficient permissions to perform the request

I have a Nintex account set up as a constant. But I am still getting this error when it tries to move a document into another folder with the same permissions.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jeepr92
  • | May 26, 2015 09:41
  • Views 1729
  • Replies 4

Call web service with REST api and oauth2 tokens

Hi All,I'm looking at doing some integration between sharepoint 2010 onpremise with Nintex workflow 2013 enterprise at a school and the canvas cloud based LMS.Canvas have quite a well documented API (...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 7280
  • Replies 4