Participating In

Site Workflow not running on schedule issue

Hi All, 1. I have a site workflow which is not running on schedule, but it runs on manually triggering it. 2. I have created a t...

• By PSSRK
  • September 25, 2019  08:07

O365 Update Item Permissions - Confusion

All, Our security team would like to know more about the recent changed to the O365 Update Item Permissions action. Why does it need tenant admin t...

if i add an attachement in nintex form , it should...

i need to show the tick mark , when the Attachement is add. Please anyone suggest me , how to do that. i have attachment the sample .

Workflow for when an item is modified is NOT start...

Hello, I am developing a workflow that I have set to start only when an item is modified and a "Approval Status" column equals "Send for Approv...

• By cjones
  • April 24, 2019  07:42

Different tasks option and which action to choose

What is the difference between “Start a task process” vs “Assign a Task” how to choose from these two options.

Convert a birthdate to age in Workflow

Hello, I am having a little trouble trying to figure this one out. I have a site workflow that I need to cycle through all list items (in a particul...

nintex workflow email

i am working with nintex workflow in office 365 and i am curious if there is a way to include new completed forms in the body of the email instead of...

• By hit440
  • April 04, 2019  07:39

A potentially dangerous Request.Form value

Hello, I am creating a section in a form enabling user to request quote for item(s). Each item is a row in a repeating section and has several op...

Can I make accordian like functionalty on simple S...

I have a simple O365 list form for that is currently using tabs. There are 6 sections using pane controlsd and rules. My client wants to see if it ca...

• By JimE
  • April 03, 2019  14:29

Create SharePoint Group with Contribute permission...

I Followeb the blog Create SharePoint Group with Contribute permissions but I received an error when I call Query XML. The Digest To...

Forms - Multiple Selection Column

We have created a standard SharePoint list with several columns. We have a Category column as well, defined as a Choice column, and set to allow mu...

The supplied DateTime represents an invalid time. ...

Hello guys Today, and out of sudden I start receiving the below error when I try to create a new item; although I did not change anything neit...

Unable to login to Nintex Mobile using iPhone with...

When I try to login, the screen moves to our company Office 365 login screen, which I input. After clicking Sign-in, this disappears and the scre...

Nintex Connect is relaunching and what that means ...

Updated Update 25/01/2019 (January 25th) We are in the final stages of preparing for a move to the new community site and there are a few...

365 mobile form - images not displaying on mobile ...

I was able to get one png file to display in the nintex app mobile form on the ipad, however i'v not been able to get any others to display. I've...

• By harfmt
  • January 21, 2019  16:46

Why nintex form taking time to populate the list d...

I have developed a nintex form having some lookup fields on the form those getting data from another lists. When i opened the new form sometimes...

• By roshan
  • January 14, 2019  21:23

Hi, Please suggest me on, how to start a workflow ...

I am trying to call a nintex workflow using Call HTTP web service action instead of Start Workflow action.

2 Submit buttons in a form,

Hi all, I have 3 buttons in a form, one save button and other 2 are save and submit buttons. save will be saving the data to list without any ...

App Studio iOS Distribution Options

Hello, I'm trying to wrap my head around the different distribution methods that are possible using Nintex App Studio. Our organization currently...

• By wesler
  • December 20, 2018  09:27
Rank

We'd like to hear your experiences discovering...

We’d like to connect with several of our customers to learn about some of their experiences around discovering and using Nintex. We’ll do this t...

• By acloke
  • December 05, 2018  15:50