cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Form Error: Invalid text value

Ok, I'm stumped on this and I'll try to give as much information as possible. We are in Office 365 and have been able to recreate this issue in Chrome as well as IE.We have a form that has the followi...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 996
  • Replies 11

The supplied DateTime represents an invalid time.

Hello guysToday, and out of sudden I start receiving the below error when I try to create a new item; although I did not change anything neither in the WF nor in the Form.What might be the cause, know...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by hassandh
  • | January 31, 2019 05:12
  • Views 128
  • Replies 2

Unable to login to Nintex Mobile using iPhone with Office 365 Account, to access Resp

When I try to login, the screen moves to our company Office 365 login screen, which I input. After clicking Sign-in, this disappears and the screen goes blank except for the Nintex Mobile app backgrou...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by shaunlub
  • | January 29, 2019 22:30
  • Views 161
  • Replies 2

Hi, Please suggest me on, how to start a workflow using "Call HTTP Webservice" Action

I am trying to call a nintex workflow using Call HTTP web service action instead of Start Workflow action.

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 91
  • Replies 1

Why nintex form taking time to populate the list data when we open the form.

I have developed a nintex form having some lookup fields on the form those getting data from another lists.When i opened the new form sometimes it's not populating the values on the form, when I refre...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by roshan
  • | January 14, 2019 21:23
  • Views 93
  • Replies 1

365 mobile form - images not displaying on mobile device

I was able to get one png file to display in the nintex app mobile form on the ipad, however i'v not been able to get any others to display. I've tried many different file types - png, jpg, tiff, gif....

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by harfmt
  • | January 21, 2019 16:46
  • Views 90
  • Replies 1

Sign your name across my heart

Well it was an age old question.. As an IT Pro using Nintex, and also once I joined Nintex I was asked quite a lot "Can we capture signatures in this process ?" The answer was almost always the same, ...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by dan_stoll
  • | February 16, 2016 16:20
  • Views 6747
  • Replies 34

Nintex Connect is relaunching and what that means for you!

UpdatedUpdate 25/01/2019 (January 25th)We are in the final stages of preparing for a move to the new community site and there are a few things that will affect our members:We will be placing the commu...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by eharris04
  • | January 25, 2019 16:45
  • Views 1235
  • Replies 8

Filtering large List Lookup dropdowns

Often you will see forms that contain List Lookup controls that draw their data from some list in Sharepoint that contains hundreds or even thousands of elements. This gives the user a less-than-frien...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 5392
  • Replies 14

2 Submit buttons in a form,

Hi all,I have 3 buttons in a form, one save button and other 2 are save and submit buttons. save will be saving the data to list without any validations.i am facing issue while submitting the data. My...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by hema2930
  • | January 02, 2019 22:52
  • Views 232
  • Replies 4

Embedding Signature Pad in Nintex Form

I was asked by a partner recently on the availability of Signature pad in Nintex Form, and I am sharing how I did it using the jSignature library from jSignature. This is to demonstrate how to embed a...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by kkgan
  • | January 24, 2016 09:23
  • Views 7220
  • Replies 60

Multiple line of text with links are non-clickable on mobile forms

I've a form/workflow where I collect attachments on different stages through the workflow. I compile them into a mutliple line of text fields and display them as hyperlinks on the task forms.The MLT f...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cmikhaiel
  • | November 09, 2018 15:53
  • Views 1179
  • Replies 12

Nintex App Studio - change deployment email text

HiHow do I change the text, and in particular remove/replace the Nintex details at the bottom of the distribution email?This is our company app and I don't want to confuse the users by having the Nint...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by harfmt
  • | October 28, 2018 21:31
  • Views 93
  • Replies 1

Nintex App Studio - remove artwork

HiOld artwork seems to remain after it has been replaced by new artwork. and the the deployed app shows some old art work and some new artwork. and some art work i don't remember uploading.How do I fi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by harfmt
  • | October 30, 2018 17:57
  • Views 152
  • Replies 4

App Studio iOS Distribution Options

Hello, I'm trying to wrap my head around the different distribution methods that are possible using Nintex App Studio. Our organization currently has a Apple Developer Account and a couple apps publis...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by wesler
  • | December 20, 2018 09:27
  • Views 133
  • Replies 1

Prevent Double booking

I am creating a workflow where I am attempting to check the start and end dates of a meeting room entry (via for each loop), compare the dates and if the current item start and end dates overlap, end ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 21, 2015 01:40
  • Views 6605
  • Replies 17

Workflow failing on start - cannot find history

Hi,I have a workflow that has been doing its job perfectly for a few months now and i have come to run it today and have been greeted with this message:The workflow is immediately cancelled by the sys...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by at01
  • | September 21, 2018 06:25
  • Views 2311
  • Replies 24

Cobalt.Error Exception

Hi,Whenever I try to open the Manage Reusable Site templates section that navigates me to workflow gallery the error - "Cobalt.Error Exception" appears, Please help

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | November 06, 2014 03:43
  • Views 3609
  • Replies 6

How do I find all the Nintex forms in use on a SharePoint server

I need to upgrade Nintex forms to the latest version to resolve an issue with repeating controls. How do I find all the Nintex forms I need to test in the new version before I deploy this version on a...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by drewald
  • | February 14, 2017 13:13
  • Views 687
  • Replies 3

We'd like to hear your experiences discovering and using Nintex

We’d like to connect with several of our customers to learn about some of their experiences around discovering and using Nintex. We’ll do this through a thirty minute call scheduled at your convenienc...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by acloke
  • | December 05, 2018 15:50
  • Views 427
  • Replies 1