cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Set default value of multiple-selection list lookup control

I've seen other similar posts but I have never done Javascript before so I don't know where to start. I want the end user to be able to select a Department from a drop-down which filters on which che...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by dgraves
  • | March 20, 2020 11:23
  • Views 395
  • Replies 10

Redirect on customised document set form

Standard SharePoint document set form, once saved to create a new document set, user is redirected to the newly created document set.Document set form customised with Nintex Form doesn't do this. Inst...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2475
  • Replies 8

Adding options in choice fields dynamically in Nintex forms 2013

I have a requirement where i need to calculate last 10 week ending dates of the week(Saturday) and the future Week end dates of the current year in a drop down on new form load.I have the calculation ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 4028
  • Replies 11

Javascript issue in repeating section

In Nintex form repeating section, i want current date in textbox on click of checkbox button. As recommended in other blogs, i used class and not id. But now issue is when i click on add new row and c...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by AmanG
  • | June 09, 2020 05:29
  • Views 162
  • Replies 2

Validation Rule in a Nintex Form with Multiple Panels

My form has 4 panels that appear based on the selection of the user: Within each panel are choice controls for Manual and Model and they are named separately: I need to set a validation rule for ea...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 152
  • Replies 2

Update value depending on previous field

I have been trying to update a field value which pulls in from another list. I have been using JS but don't seem to be getting anywhere : I have been using : NWF.FormFiller.Events.RegisterAfterRead...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 101
  • Replies 1

Extracting value from field in Form to be used in JS

Dear Nintex community I am starting my adventure with Nintex, JS and jQuery. I've spent alredy few hours trying to find solution this but seems that I still missing the concept... So what I have: 1. ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 942
  • Replies 7

Migration Tools (specifically ShareGate and AvePoint)

Hi All, I'm curious is anyone has an opinion on pros and cons of ShareGate and AvePoint for migrating SharePoint sites with Nintex Forms and Workflows. Do you like one over the other? Why? Thanks fo...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mkrupey
  • | April 06, 2020 19:03
  • Views 375
  • Replies 3

Why is there no Forum for Nintex Workflow on-prem?

Why is there no Forum for Nintex Workflow on-prem? Where should people ask their questions for on-prem questions?All I can find is for Cloud or Office 365...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1078
  • Replies 3

Issue with Responsive Forms Designer Attachment Control

HiI've got a requirement where I need to set conditional validation against the Attachment control.I'm using the responsive forms designer, so Javascript is not an option. I need the attachment contro...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2201
  • Replies 8

Add hyperlink to task form that links to current item?

Hey folks!Seems like a simple question, but, I can't for the life of me figure out how to get a hyperlink - on a form - to use an item property. We basically want a "click here" to open the item that ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by rhia
  • | January 25, 2019 06:41
  • Views 3469
  • Replies 5

CSS - Nintex Style

Hey folks!I've an idea, and I'd like to source your input to help me put it together.I'm not great with CSS just yet, I'll admit; I go Googling about, and I play with the things I find. Sometimes they...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rhia
  • | February 22, 2017 15:44
  • Views 13549
  • Replies 97

Web request control with combobox XPath values get switched?

In my organisation, we are using Nintex Enterprise. I have been asked to review a form using web request controls. The problem has been reported that the XPath for value (//ClientNumber) that has bee...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by yvette
  • | January 13, 2020 02:21
  • Views 250
  • Replies 2

Validation rules do not work on controls

Ok I hope someone can help me out on this one. I'm attempting to use validation rules on a handful of controls. No matte what I do, the validation rules do not fire. I've even set the controls as requ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 271
  • Replies 2

Rules not applying after Nintex forms upgrade

Hi All, Hoping someone can help. I have just upgraded our vwersion of nintex forms. We have many rules and some custom javascript on our forms. The rules stop people from being able to edit forms whic...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Adz127
  • | December 20, 2019 07:12
  • Views 216
  • Replies 1

Attached Label in Chrome - Keeps Adding Line Break

Hi, I believe I found a potential bug using Chrome.I'm working with a classic form in SharePoint/Nintex 2019.I have a label with an associated control for a required field.I've found that it is adding...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 589
  • Replies 3

Automatically create IDs in repeating section

Hello, I need to automatically create IDs for a repeating section. The repeating section is to create action steps for a project. I want the action ID to be "Project ID-Action ID". The action ID shou...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by R_ADE
  • | January 14, 2020 09:54
  • Views 371
  • Replies 4

Using Javascript to capture signatures on forms and using that name for formatting ru

I need a little help from the community. Currently, we are using some custom JS to capture electronic signatures on our forms (see attached JS file and screenshot below). In the past, we add a people ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 380
  • Replies 1

Getting JavaScript to Invoke In Every Repeating Row

Can anyone explain how to get JavaScript to invoke on every repeating row? I've never understood how to get it to work and would like a solution once and for all. Does one need to use theNWF.FormFil...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by furstlars
  • | November 28, 2019 21:24
  • Views 784
  • Replies 7

JavaScript to trigger form validation rules

I am building a 2-page form using Nintex Forms 2013 v2.8.1Page 1 - Display input controls to collect informationPage 2 - Display the summary of the entered informationThe design of Page 1 includes one...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | April 26, 2016 17:43
  • Views 13276
  • Replies 18