cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Nintex Workflow Visio Shape Collection

Nintex Workflow Visio Shape Collection-Initial ReleaseCheck out the asset in-Nintex Workflow Visio Stencil Sheet FeaturesEasy to mock up workflow designs in Visio prior to development work.OpenSourceA...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 5609
  • Replies 25

Horizontal scroll on a repeating section

Hi all, I am drawing a blank here and hoping to tap into the expertise on these forums . Currently using Nintex Forms 2013, and I am looking for a horizontal scroll on a repeating section, so that I c...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2242
  • Replies 8

New Feature - Document Generation On Premises :)

It's here! No longer will you need to mess around with Word Automation Services or Office Quick Parts. Dynamic Document Generation for Nintex Workflow On Premises is here, and it's PACKED with awesome...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by cgellis
  • | December 08, 2016 16:02
  • Views 29856
  • Replies 43

Forms - Display numeric fields with thousands separators

I don't seem to be abledisplay a number (on edit, or on view) with comma separators for thousands etc. I tried using currency type, but then I can't get rid of the dollar ($) symbol. Is there a way to...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by harfmt
  • | June 08, 2017 19:44
  • Views 5651
  • Replies 13

March Mission: How Would You Use Nintex Workflow Cloud?

This month, we're giving you an opportunity to impact the development of our Nintex Workflow Cloud platform!And all you have to do is tell us how you'd use it.The mission has three parts. You get 50 p...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 01, 2017 11:21
  • Views 6795
  • Replies 32

show data from a text file - is it possible?

HelloI am aware that you can create a workflow to pull out the information from an imported spreadsheet or a custom list.However, would that also be possible from a text file ?!my colleagueused SAP to...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bimi82
  • | March 16, 2017 03:50
  • Views 2188
  • Replies 8

How many test workflows in a test environment before deploying them?

Last week I made a workflow mistake--not my first. Actually, part of this I will attribute to a confusing setting in Nintex; the other part is purely mine. The setting involved a task field "% Complet...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by sonisick
  • | February 14, 2017 06:36
  • Views 2226
  • Replies 11

Set Field based on Valid Checkboxes

Hi folks!I am trying to figure something out and I have a feeling I am looking past something very simple, and so, I bring it to you: the community.I have a large checklist.Each checkbox has a validat...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rhia
  • | April 04, 2017 09:04
  • Views 2852
  • Replies 7

When a power user creates a Nintex solution and then leaves the company who supports

We have power users who create great no code solutions. However, creating solutions is not in the user's job description. So when they leave, they are not always replaced with someone who has the same...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by xelaju
  • | September 28, 2016 06:43
  • Views 2066
  • Replies 21

Update Item Properties in Document Library Fails

I am using WF to take a list item from a custom list and create a Word document (using content controls). Then, I convert the Word doc to a PDF and save it to a Document Library, along with any attach...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bcasey
  • | February 24, 2017 11:47
  • Views 1345
  • Replies 2

January 2017 Mission

What is Your New Year Nintex Resolution?Over time we all develop certain habits of doing things; right, wrong, or indifferent. I challenge everyone to reflect on some of the things that they do with N...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | January 03, 2017 11:13
  • Views 14039
  • Replies 85

How to add thousand separators to integer fields in a repeating section

Hi,I have a form with a repeating section where there are several fields with the integer data type.I want to usethousandseparators in those fields, but have notfigured out how.Is it possible?Thanks!L...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by lmorgan
  • | November 28, 2016 17:35
  • Views 3146
  • Replies 3

Custom Validation with "Tabs" and panels

I have a form with radio button options being displayed as 3 buttons, these 3 buttons will display three different panels. Depending on the button that is selected there will be different validation r...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1451
  • Replies 7

Flexi task with multiple parallel approvers

Hi. I created a flexi task action with 3 assignees. The tasks are all generated at the same time. I would like to be able to update acorresponding field on the list as each approver completes the task...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | January 18, 2017 19:02
  • Views 3187
  • Replies 7

Nintex Workflow 2010 and SharePoint Timer

I am using Nintex Workflow 2010 Standard, version 2.4.7.10. I have a state machine workflow (expense approval) with 7 states which works great, however I have a question about how this interacts with ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by dbonsma
  • | January 10, 2017 08:45
  • Views 1360
  • Replies 4

Can the automatic mail responses be modified?

Hi, I'm looking for a way to modify the messages of the automatic responses that Nintex send to the users.For example: "Response is no longer required", or "You're not allowed to respond to this task"...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1830
  • Replies 8

December 2016 Mission: Gift Exchange II

December Mission: Gift Exchange IIIn the spirit of giving, we offer you an exchange for the December Mission. We did this last year, and the comments were great. Here's how it works:Like this blog pos...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | November 30, 2016 23:08
  • Views 9141
  • Replies 28

Hide Panel in a Nintex Form when "New Mode" doesn't work

I have a form that gets filled out by Initiator. There are panels in the form that should only be visible to Preparer 1 so that Initiator doesn't fill them out. The problem is that when the form is en...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 4698
  • Replies 14

Workflow runs as desired but sends error message after all the actions

Hi, I have designed a workflow which runs query on a list and collect the IDs of all the items fulfilling the filter conditions in a Collection variable. Then I run "For Each Loop" on this collection ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 03, 2016 21:36
  • Views 2333
  • Replies 13

Error in Scheduled Workflow

I have a scheduled workflow that sends emails out to enrolled learners utilizing dates. I have built in delays and pauses for these emails. In my latest training class, the workflow sent out every sch...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | April 22, 2016 05:43
  • Views 603
  • Replies 2