Participating In

name control as stored procedure parameters in For...

Hello , I have two controls on my form. #1. Choice control where I capture the value (using name) and pass it to #2. SQL Request control as a stor...

Compare choice field and send email Sharepoint Nin...

I'm trying to create a nintex workflow that will look at one field in List1 and compare it to a multiple choice field in List2. List1 has ID, Title,...

• By ab8
  • March 09, 2020  11:06

Nintex Form with Dynamic Completion URL

Hello I have a Nintex Form that on loading populates a text field with a random GUID. To complete the form there is 1 mandatory dropdown. On submis...

• By mhallam
  • December 04, 2019  09:07

Refer a nintex form field in code

Hello, I am editing the onClick of a nintex form button and I want to put the value of a form field in a variable or a collumn (another list collum...

• By lynda
  • December 01, 2019  04:31

start a workflow when a button is cliked

Hello, I wanted to know if there is a possibility to start a workflow when a nintex form button is clicked. Thank you.

• By lynda
  • December 01, 2019  04:12

How Do I Incorporate JavaScript in the "If&qu...

I have a JS in a calculated value that I would like to populate a date field. function setTextBoxDueDate(value) { NWF$('#'+ DueDate).val(value)...

Manage User rights in Workflow

Hi, I'm trying to create a workflow for approval of "Time off" requests. Actually it is already working. The Problem is, this is sensitive da...

Nintex "Workflow errored" Email - After ...

Hi Everyone - I have a Nintex Site Workflow running once a day. The purpose of it is to compare some fields and update a Status column...

Filtering large List Lookup dropdowns - Help Under...

This solution exists: https://community.nintex.com/t5/Community-Blogs/Filtering-large-List-Lookup-dropdowns/ba-p/77508 However, I can't get i...

get the list lookup value to textbox using java sc...

I have requested to develope a nintex form should get data from the mega list for "mega projects" and based on each project I should be able to sel...

• By ERefat
  • September 19, 2019  02:34

Please see attached for rules 36 Rules that didn’t...

As mentioned previously, I'm new to the logic. In the solution that was suggested for one of the issues I’m having the “and” as part of the formula w...

• By Jimmy
  • September 04, 2019  15:08

Set default value of List Lookup control using Que...

I'm new to Nintex, so I'm hoping someone will be able to help. I'm sure I'm not trying to doing anything that hasn't been done before. Issue: ...

• By ktower
  • August 22, 2019  14:20

Allow 'Fill-in' choices For Dropdown List ...

Hello friends, I selected the "Allow Fill-in choices" for my drop down. Everything looks fine in design mood but in preview, it is showing extr...

Execute Stored Procedure with SQL Task Action Fail...

I am attempting this query with an Execute SQL action: exec msdb.dbo.sp_start_job @job_name=test And I get this error: The execution returned a...

Conditionally set source view for a lookup control...

Hi, Really new to this, I'm trying to set the default view ("source view) in a lookup control based on a condition. I tried the following : ...

• By mdb74
  • June 01, 2019  20:27

Site workflow issue in retrieving user profile for...

Hi, I have a site workflow that queries a list and retrieve the user profile of the users mentioned in that list. Its working for all except only...

• By Gokul
  • May 30, 2019  11:09

form formatting rule date range

I am trying to change the color of a label based on the number of days till a field date and am having issues and was wondering if anyone has done an...

• By CaryC
  • May 29, 2019  13:57

Run JS function (Save Form) when loosing focus (e....

I want my Nintex form to save its content, including attachements, automatically in case the (assigned) user has clicked on one of the embedded WF Ap...

• By Bart
  • May 29, 2019  02:57

Need help with jQuery to clear section fields if s...

I have three yes/no boxes on my form (Nintex and Sharepoint 2013) that once unchecked it clears the fields in that section so that it does not popu...

parse list update loan start date when column equa...

Hi - Nintex newbie here and trying to get my first WF into Production The logic is: - Parse list - update column: loan start date when column: ...

• By jonj
  • April 30, 2019  03:02