cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Nintex Forms 2013 lookup runtime function cannot return String

I'm using a lookup run-time function in the "Calculated Value" field to get a record from a SharePoint list. The value is '000321', but the return is only '321', the zeros in front were somehow elimin...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | September 08, 2014 12:59
  • Views 1251
  • Replies 3

JavaScript events in Nintex Forms

Since the release of Nintex Forms (NF 2013 v2.3.1 and NF 2010 v1.5.1) there is the ability to hook up to a series of events on the filler. The following article is relevant to both Nintex Forms for Sh...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 13, 2014 22:31
  • Views 44605
  • Replies 12

I need to create a workflow that creates an AD account which can also Create the new

I need to create a workflow that creates an AD account which can also Create the new user account “Like” another account (using another employee as a model for assignments) Assign the user account as ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 15, 2015 06:02
  • Views 1834
  • Replies 10

Calculated Fields Parsing Numbers

I have an issue with the calculated value control whereby it will parse the calculation result as an integer despite my explicit declaration that it to "save as data type" as a string. The reason this...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2627
  • Replies 10

Need help with a collection operation.

I am having some trouble.I have a list that tracks an issue through to completion.Then I have a document library with a "TrackingID" field to match the item on the list for each document related to th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 14, 2015 08:52
  • Views 3330
  • Replies 15

Query XML after Call Web Service

I have used the GetUserProfileByName web service to retrieve a profile in XML format. I now ned to retrieve a specific piece of data from the xml.A sample of the xml returned (also attached) is<xml...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 15, 2015 09:30
  • Views 3800
  • Replies 7

Nintex form is getting error "body stream exhausted " on ios...

I have developed a simple request form and configured attachments. it is working well for windows. But is getting error on iphone/ipad(IOS) when adding attachmentsError Message "safari cannot open the...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 13, 2015 07:39
  • Views 1513
  • Replies 4

Create Document Library Title and URL

I am trying to create a document library based off of a template, which works well, but I would like to have a different url than the Title. SharePoint by nature creates the Document Libraries with th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bdenison
  • | April 03, 2015 14:03
  • Views 1448
  • Replies 4