cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Nintex Form stuck on 'Loading' in Web Part

Hi there!Since a week or two (since the update of Nintex Forms on Office 365(?)), my customers experience a problem while using the Nintex List Forms Online Web Part. When using this Web Part to show ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by mverw
  • | April 28, 2016 03:04
  • Views 3903
  • Replies 20

Minimum Permissions List for Nintex for O365

The minimum permissions to open the Nintex Workflow/Forms Designer:List: Full controlSite: ReadSite Collection: Read(Note: The Nintex Workflow/Forms buttons will not be visible without at least full c...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 27, 2015 10:44
  • Views 5890
  • Replies 13

How do you access doc library workflows when there is no ribbon?

If you are in First Release, SharePoint Online is offering you the ability to see the "new look" of document libraries. When using the new look, I see no way to access the ribbon. This means I cannot ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | April 12, 2016 08:49
  • Views 1358
  • Replies 8

Removing Old workflows - Deleted Association

Hi, I'm seeing the issues of old workflows I've deleted from everywhere I know but are showing up now under Deleted Association. As shown in the screen there is no trace of any workflow associated wit...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Warwick
  • | June 04, 2016 21:44
  • Views 4015
  • Replies 8

O365 Get all members of a group

Hello,I have a SharePoint group and I need to add all members of that group to a collection. Does anyone have any thoughts on how to accomplish that?Thanks,Matt

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1197
  • Replies 2

Office 365 send an email within an app step, is stuck on starting

We have created a Workflow in SharePoint online.1. SPD Workflow that converts a file to PDF (and send it to a ‘submit’ document library) using Muhimbi Workflow Actions.2. Nintex for Office 365 workflo...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 07, 2016 02:51
  • Views 892
  • Replies 3

How to set a person or group field to empty in Nintex Workflow

Hi,I cant get this to work properly. I have a person or group field on a list and at the end of the workflow, I want to clear the field. I'm using the 'Set Field in Current Item' action currently to s...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 7667
  • Replies 21

O365 Cancel workflow on deleted item

Hello,Recently a item that had a workflow running on it was deleted from a list. That workflow is configured to send reminders every 7 days if a task is not complete. Even though the item has been del...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1562
  • Replies 9

Workflow - responding to completed task gives error page

Hi all,I have a scenario where a workflow creates a flexitask and assigns it to a group of people.All the users get the notification e-mail that has the "Click here to respond to the task" link in it:...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 4882
  • Replies 18

Access denied when trying to open form

The user has access to a specific list but NOT the rest of the site hosting the list.The user has no problems viewing list views or making changes using quick edit. But as soon as she wants to open an...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by haso
  • | May 26, 2016 00:34
  • Views 1849
  • Replies 5

Dealing with attachments in "Assign a task" step

The general idea of my form/workflow is that the initiator supposed to fill the part of the form, attach files and send for approval. People in the approval process will be filling the missing part of...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 24, 2016 16:36
  • Views 3190
  • Replies 17

O365 - Undelete a workflow

Hello,Is there a way to undelete an O365 workflow?Thanks,Matt

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 644
  • Replies 2

Regular expression - capitalize first letter and remove spaces.

In my workflow I am trying to use the Update Item for all uploaded documents to modify the Name and Title. In case of the Name I would like to do the following:remove spacescapitalize first letter of ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by igorsp
  • | April 11, 2016 10:08
  • Views 3757
  • Replies 15

Exceeded XAML Max Workflow Size Error

I'm getting an error on publishing:"Error publishing workflow. Workflow XAML failed validation due to the following errors: The total size of the activity XAML including the referenced XAML is greater...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 25, 2016 12:14
  • Views 1193
  • Replies 5

Cannot update my apps...

Hi guys,I have a fairly significant problem right now... One of my site collections is not allowing me to open task forms because "The app Nintex Forms for Office 365 is out of date":Going to the site...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | April 05, 2016 01:34
  • Views 921
  • Replies 8

Unable to attach files on Nintex form. I have several attachment on a Nintex form one

I have several attachment on a Nintex form one of them is default, It was working fine, but today Attachment stopped working I no longer can attach files . Please advise

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 26, 2016 23:28
  • Views 830
  • Replies 6

Formatting DateTime fields to remove time

HiDuring testing, muy Users have noticed the following formats for Date Time fields in the body of the Assign Task emailSTART DATE 15/06/2016 00:00:00END DATE 16/06/2016 00:00:00Is there a quick way t...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 22800
  • Replies 7

Link from "assign task" takes to task description instead of form

I had some problems with nintex workflow, so after getting severely frustrated I've decided to start from scratch: so now I have a simplest possible workflow with default "assign task" step - it sends...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 16, 2016 20:10
  • Views 1219
  • Replies 7

Can Nintex workflow Office 365 call external SOAP web services?

We plan to use the SharePoint Online with Nintex Form and Workflow for Office 365, and want to know if Nintex workflow for office 365 is able to call external web services which are in SOAP format? An...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 31, 2016 21:28
  • Views 1626
  • Replies 3

Workflow disappeared from workflow gallery

Hi - has anyone encountered and resolved this before. My workflow vanished from the workflow gallery this morning. It was there and working until yesterday. I don't see any support for this online. Pl...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by kguru
  • | June 15, 2016 08:44
  • Views 1156
  • Replies 11