Participating In

Archiving SharePoint list

I'm new to NINTEX. I have to archive a list based on completion status and date. I need to parse the date so that completed items can be written to ...

• By CAllen
  • August 07, 2020  11:31

NintexWorkflowHistory contains over 10 million ite...

Hi! I have a NintexWorkflowHistory list that contains 10746433 items. I do not have access to PowerShell (or anything in Central Admin) and the out o...

Wait for list to be empty

How could I query a list to check if it’s empty or has no items? Basically I have a list A that stores temporary values and items get deleted every t...

workflow that sends email based on date

Hi, I am using SharePoint 2013. I am a newbie with workflows. Please help! I'm trying to create a workflow that sends users an email if a form has...

• By rutica
  • July 16, 2020  20:50

Send a Summary Email of Outstanding Items. A simpl...

Hello! I wanted a solution to remind my users that they had outstanding and overdue items. My current solution is to query a list for users with ...

Workflow task batch approval

Is there any function provided to approve/complete workflow tasks in batch?

Delete workflow from item menu

Hi! This problem happened to me two times already in two different libraries! I checked the option 'Enable workflow to start from the item me...

• By thzu
  • October 13, 2016  01:01

Flexi Task "Escalate: Complete after 2 days&q...

Hello, Continuing my question a few days ago about how to change the status of a flexi task into "Complete" ( this thread ), I have used the ...

• By
  • April 05, 2015  19:18