cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Extract string left of @ character

Hi,For a given email address, e.g. john.smith1@hello.co.uk, how could I extract the text before the "@" and store it in a variable? Which, in this case would be john.smith1Usually I would use the 'Lef...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 7947
  • Replies 6

Nintex Forms for Office 365 - Add metadata for attachments in a form

In a Nintex form, the default control for attachments does not allow to add additional metadata for each file. Sometimes, it can be useful to add a little description or other additional information w...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | September 26, 2015 10:31
  • Views 2506
  • Replies 2

Hyperlink on Task forms

Hi,I have developing workflow system for leave application process.In doing so, I am creating tasks for managers.Is it possible to provide hyperlink on task form to attached files on the original list...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 23, 2016 21:54
  • Views 5589
  • Replies 9

Redirect URL when user clicks Cancel Button

Hello -I know it's possible to redirect users when the form has been submitted to a custom URL, but does any know if it's possible to redirect users when they click the cancel button? We have a form l...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by jasonelia
  • | February 02, 2015 11:58
  • Views 35795
  • Replies 17

UK Nintex User Group

myself andwere discussing last year how great it would be to organise a user group in the U.K. somewhere. We are happy to organise but need to know what the uptake might be so we can look at locations...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 4347
  • Replies 20

Keep Person / Group Variable Off of Initiation / Start Form

Hey folks:Every time I create a Person / Group variable in o365 Workflow, it immediately sets it to appear on the initiation / start form and won't let me remove it. I do not want it to appear on that...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by rhia
  • | August 10, 2017 21:48
  • Views 2361
  • Replies 13

xchange 2018 - Almost as good as sunscreen

If there was one piece of advice I could give you, it would be to wear sunscreen. If there were two pieces of advice, it would be to wear sunscreen and come to xchange 2018. You'll need that sunscreen...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Chris_Ben
  • | December 07, 2017 07:07
  • Views 1945
  • Replies 10

Attachement in repeating section

My objective: Create a SharePoint List page with Nintex forms for each training item. Included in this form:Training Title/Description/Due dateUser Name - Repeating table pulled from a data connectio...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by zik500
  • | May 20, 2015 01:03
  • Views 4322
  • Replies 18

It's here... Nintex Document Generation

This month marks a new milestone for Nintex as we introduce Nintex Document Generation for O365. Personally I am super excited about this. For years I've built workflows and then had to craft somethin...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by dan_stoll
  • | December 03, 2015 19:20
  • Views 18203
  • Replies 38

How do you connect multiple choice fields to a sharepoint column through nintex mobil

I have created a Nintex form containing multiple panels with aspects of each feeding into the same two sharepoint columns. The panel shown is dependent on the incident category chosen. For example the...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 16, 2015 09:41
  • Views 5011
  • Replies 7

May Mission - Quick Top Tip!

Following on from the success of January 2017 Mission‌ "What is your Nintex New Years Resolution", which was all about what bad habits you have when using Nintex that you would like to dispel of, we h...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 16944
  • Replies 62

How can I display a managed metadata field in my notification email?

At the end of my workflow, I send the requester an e-mail with the results of the approval process. This includes several fields that were filled in during the process. So far so good for most of the ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 05, 2016 15:01
  • Views 1202
  • Replies 4

January 2017 Mission

What is Your New Year Nintex Resolution?Over time we all develop certain habits of doing things; right, wrong, or indifferent. I challenge everyone to reflect on some of the things that they do with N...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | January 03, 2017 11:13
  • Views 14367
  • Replies 85

Need help getting Display Name from a Person or Group list item

I have a SharePoint list column that is Person or Group and would like to extract the Display Name in a workflow control. We are using O365 Forms and Workflow. The column is Employee Name and the list...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | January 14, 2016 14:44
  • Views 12185
  • Replies 7

Query size of attachments before sending via email notification

Hi, We have a workflow that loops through a SharePoint library and pull the files out and attach to a email. However now I am noticing that every once in a while we have large files that are over our ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jpayne
  • | May 28, 2015 13:50
  • Views 1216
  • Replies 2

Extract first three words using RegEx?

I have created a workflow that extracts a certain number of characters from a string , however what is the best way to extract the first 5 words instead of characters of a string?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 9394
  • Replies 6

How to call javascript function on Save button click?

Hi All,I want to call javascript function on save button click in nintex form. Fo this in control setting of the button i do cause validatio true and give client call function name.But the function do...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 11, 2015 23:30
  • Views 21262
  • Replies 7