cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Can NINTEX workflow read an email body from a email enabled document library ?

Hi there, I have a document library which will have emails coming in with information I need in the body.Is there a way that NINTEX can parse the email that arrives and pick out the information ?Thank...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 26, 2016 05:46
  • Views 2559
  • Replies 5

Nintex Forms - Error Opening Form on some items

I have a list that I am using a customized Nintex Form. When I view the display form on most of the list items, they open fine. I have one list item where I get an error that says:Sorry, something wen...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3987
  • Replies 8

Error:One or more field types are not installed properly. Go to the list settings pag

helloToday is my first day using Nintex in O365, its a bit different but think I am getting there!On the first workflow I am creating I receive an errorOne or more field types are not installed proper...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 12, 2015 03:55
  • Views 16189
  • Replies 20

Workflows stuck at Pause

Hello all!As part of my defensive workflow design (and as advised by Nintex Support) I've added a Pause before each task in a workflow. And now I sometimes see that some workflow instances will be hel...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by dsotirov
  • | February 23, 2018 00:58
  • Views 4681
  • Replies 12

Handling Permissions in Workflows

I appear to come across the same scenario time and time again. A request of some sort is made. It goes through one or multiple lines of approval. Whilst it is in the approval process the item is set t...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 8254
  • Replies 11

Copying/updating multi-value choice column

Simple question on Nintex Workflow 2010I have a choice column that allows multiple values. Let's say those choices are "A" and "B".If I read the value of the column in a workflow the possile values ar...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 24, 2014 05:10
  • Views 13275
  • Replies 10

Published Nintex form not replacing NewForm.aspx

We have a list that has a Nintex form that only replaces the DispForm.aspx and EditForm.aspx but not the NewForm.aspx. We want it to replace all three as is normal. We first thought the problem was th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2027
  • Replies 2

How can I delete or remove a workflow?

Now you might be wondering how you can delete an existing Nintex Workflow that you're no longer using. You can do this through the List or Library Settings of the list/library the workflow sits on, th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 12, 2014 23:01
  • Views 7808
  • Replies 8

Define Variable with current date but fixed time

Hi I need to set up a workflow condition that decides which branch of the workflow has to be followed, based on the time that a specific action has been executed.E.g. my workflow starts when a new ite...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 1240
  • Replies 5

Help req: User Defined Action already exists

User Defined Action already exists. This User Defined Action already exists elsewhere in this environment.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by hachishti
  • | August 11, 2015 07:23
  • Views 935
  • Replies 3

Simple email validation for forms

Ever needed to add email validation to your Nintex Form. Well this short regex code can help you do just that.AuthorEric HarrisLong DescriptionI was working on a form that required email validation an...

In Template Gallery
  • Views 6764
  • Replies 10