Participating In

Workflows stuck at Pause

Hello all! As part of my defensive workflow design (and as advised by Nintex Support) I've added a Pause before each task in a workflow. And now...

Nintex Forms - Error Opening Form on some items

I have a list that I am using a customized Nintex Form. When I view the display form on most of the list items, they open fine. I have one list...

Define Variable with current date but fixed time

Hi I need to set up a workflow condition that decides which branch of the workflow has to be followed, based on the time that a specific action h...

Rank

Handling Permissions in Workflows

I appear to come across the same scenario time and time again. A request of some sort is made. It goes through one or multiple lines of approva...

Can NINTEX workflow read an email body from a emai...

Hi there, I have a document library which will have emails coming in with information I need in the body. Is there a way that NINTEX can par...

• By
  • February 26, 2016  05:46

Published Nintex form not replacing NewForm.aspx

We have a list that has a Nintex form that only replaces the DispForm.aspx and EditForm.aspx but not the NewForm.aspx. We want it to replace all...

Help req: User Defined Action already exists

User Defined Action already exists. This User Defined Action already exists elsewhere in this environment.

Error:One or more field types are not installed pr...

hello Today is my first day using Nintex in O365, its a bit different but think I am getting there! On the first workflow I am creating I re...

• By
  • May 12, 2015  03:55

Copying/updating multi-value choice column

Simple question on Nintex Workflow 2010 I have a choice column that allows multiple values. Let's say those choices are "A" and "B". If I r...

• By
  • July 24, 2014  05:10

How can I delete or remove a workflow?

Now you might be wondering how you can delete an existing Nintex Workflow that you're no longer using. You can do this through the List or Libr...

• By
  • May 12, 2014  23:01