Participating In

What permissions are needed for Flexi Task

I have a SharePoint 2013 Enterprise Site. If I run a Assign Flexi Task it seems that when a user receives the email and opens the Link for the T...

How do i use CSS to change clicked button colors?

Hi, I have a form I am creating with about 40 choice fields that I am rendering as buttons. I would like the buttons to stand out more and wo...

How to Redirect Nintex Form to a different locatio...

Hello. I've created a Nintex Form and would like to have it redirect to another location/site or maybe just a "Thank you. Your submission was s...

• By
  • September 01, 2016  13:51

Create an appointment element (.ics) with Nintex W...

You will find in this "How-To", all step to create an ICS element for Outlook. Some actions see in this document: Build string, Regular expressi...

Can you edit a calculated value field?

I am creating an order form and I want to pre-populate data in the form to streamline the process but I also want the user to be able to edit if ...

• By
  • April 15, 2015  13:02

Nintex forms custom button submit AND redirect

I have a form that I want to use the standard thank you page redirect if the user selects the canned "Save" button. I also have a custom butt...

Combine Emails/Messaging in to 1 Notification

Workflow is currently set to notify an Approver that a Task is waiting for approval. Customer has asked if there is a way to send ONE email noti...

• By
  • September 23, 2014  06:09

Designing a Nintex Workflow Start Form

This 'how to' can be recreated in either NIntex Forms 2016, Nintex Forms 2013 or Nintex Forms 2010. We're now going to cover a basic Nintex ...

• By
  • August 05, 2014  17:25