cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Remove Duplicates from cascade lookup column

Scenario: We have two lookup column . Column A contains Country and Column B contains Sites.Based on country selection sites will get filter out .Issue: Since Sites contains duplicates value , in drop...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by aartishaw
  • | November 03, 2016 03:26
  • Views 12331
  • Replies 45

Setting a Dropdown List Lookup using JavaScript for Nintex Form

Thought I'd share this because it stumped me for a while. Seemed everyone had little bits and pieces most all different which worked for them.The example below is using a calculated field (LocationCal...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by shaneoss
  • | October 15, 2018 17:51
  • Views 4058
  • Replies 2

How to execute a SP2013 REST API request with Nintex Workflow

How to execute a SP2013 REST API request with Nintex Workflow​With all the Nintex Workflow actions, we can achieve lots of great workflows. Sometimes, we'd like to build more complicated, technical, r...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by cju
  • | April 24, 2015 00:35
  • Views 54814
  • Replies 91

How do I create a central rich text mail template for several flexi-tasks?

Hey Community!I'm currently working on a big workflow with loops and many flexi-tasks. In the current test phase it is often necessary to change the texts of the mail notifications, which is a lot of ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by tiwookie
  • | October 16, 2018 07:16
  • Views 728
  • Replies 3

Date and Time Format Strings - Quick Reference Guide

I've been referencing the MSDN articles a lot recently on Date and Time format strings and sometimes I get confused by the many options and sometimes these formats do not carry over or function. So I ...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by andrewg
  • | August 11, 2015 07:57
  • Views 80500
  • Replies 33

Is there any PowerShell cmdlet to delete a UDA?

I'm looking for a way to delete UDAs from my site collection through PowerShell. Is there a cmdlet for this?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by kei
  • | January 19, 2017 13:31
  • Views 790
  • Replies 2

Clear People Picker that is Disabled by rule

I have a PeoplePicker control that I have disabled by rule because I am populating it via jQuery based on a selection in a drop down list. I am using the NF.peoplePickerApi to set the value, which wor...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1422
  • Replies 5

how to get multiple checked checkbox value in nintex in javascript

This code doesn't seem to be working in javascript:var c= new Array(); NWF$('.visibilityClass' + ':checkBox:checked').each(function(i) { c.push(NWF$(this).attr("value)); alert(c); });orNWF$("#" + chkV...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | December 16, 2015 12:58
  • Views 2203
  • Replies 5

Empty date column with workflow

This works with on-prem Nintex Workflow 2013Problem: Upon archiving a document I use workflow to update the date/time field of when the archive happened. When user wants to un-archive the document, I ...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 2409
  • Replies 4

How to resolve Error retrieving config xml for activity 'Update Item'

Hi,I have a site workflow called "Create Moving Requests ". I edited it and when I tried to open it in Workflow Designer the following day I got this error:Error retrieving config xml for activity 'Up...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 942
  • Replies 1

List view control - how to diplay filtered items

Hello all,I'd like to search list and display relevant item/items. I have list where one of the column is "User" - where field type is Person or Group. In the form I placed People control and List vie...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by marlop
  • | September 17, 2017 15:43
  • Views 1640
  • Replies 3

How to remove or disable lookup hyperlinks on nintex forms 2013 ?

I have List Lookup fields in my nintex form. Once the form is completed and submitted, when I view the form it displays with hyperlinks on the Nintex form. When I click on the hyperlinks it navigates ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3736
  • Replies 11

fields missing on filter

Good day,I have a task list I want to run an action on [delete multiple items] and when i look in the filter several fields are missing including the status. Filter options:Actual list:Any suggestions...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jwiskema
  • | March 11, 2016 08:16
  • Views 1278
  • Replies 9

How to set default value some option in drop down list look up using JQuery or Javasc

Hi Team,Is there any way to set some option value to list look up using Jquery or javascript.Note: This should not always 0 - NA. But some cases i have to set 1 - Internal Fraud.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2575
  • Replies 1

List view filter lost after opening a document

To reproduce:1) Create a Nintex form with a list view of a document library that is filter by the value of a control on the form.2) Open one of the documents in the list view. 3) Close the document ou...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by sjnbham
  • | February 18, 2015 16:19
  • Views 572
  • Replies 2