Participating In

How do I create a central rich text mail template ...

Hey Community! I'm currently working on a big workflow with loops and many flexi-tasks. In the current test phase it is often necessary to cha...

Setting a Dropdown List Lookup using JavaScript fo...

Thought I'd share this because it stumped me for a while. Seemed everyone had little bits and pieces most all different which worked for them. ...

Rank

Empty date column with workflow

This works with on-prem Nintex Workflow 2013 Problem : Upon archiving a document I use workflow to update the date/time field of when the ar...

List view control - how to diplay filtered items

Hello all, I'd like to search list and display relevant item/items. I have list where one of the column is "User" - where field type is Person o...

• By marlop
  • September 17, 2017  15:43

How to set default value some option in drop down ...

Hi Team, Is there any way to set some option value to list look up using Jquery or javascript. Note: This should not always 0 - NA. But some...

Clear People Picker that is Disabled by rule

I have a PeoplePicker control that I have disabled by rule because I am populating it via jQuery based on a selection in a drop down list. I am ...

Is there any PowerShell cmdlet to delete a UDA?

I'm looking for a way to delete UDAs from my site collection through PowerShell. Is there a cmdlet for this?

• By kei
  • January 19, 2017  13:31

Remove Duplicates from cascade lookup column

Scenario: We have two lookup column . Column A contains Country and Column B contains Sites. Based on country selection sites will get filte...

How to remove or disable lookup hyperlinks on nint...

I have List Lookup fields in my nintex form. Once the form is completed and submitted, when I view the form it displays with hyperlinks on the Ni...

How to resolve Error retrieving config xml for act...

Hi, I have a site workflow called "Create Moving Requests ". I edited it and when I tried to open it in Workflow Designer the following day I ...

fields missing on filter

Good day, I have a task list I want to run an action on [delete multiple items] and when i look in the filter several fields are missing inclu...

how to get multiple checked checkbox value in nint...

This code doesn't seem to be working in javascript: var c= new Array(); NWF$('.visibilityClass' + ':checkBox:checked').each(function(i) {...

• By
  • December 16, 2015  12:58
Rank

Date and Time Format Strings - Quick Reference Gui...

I've been referencing the MSDN articles a lot recently on Date and Time format strings and sometimes I get confused by the many options and som...

• By andrewg
  • August 11, 2015  07:57
Rank

How to execute a SP2013 REST API request with Nint...

How to execute a SP2013 REST API request with Nintex Workflow ​ With all the Nintex Workflow actions, we can achieve lots of great workflows. S...

• By cju
  • April 24, 2015  00:35

List view filter lost after opening a document

To reproduce: 1) Create a Nintex form with a list view of a document library that is filter by the value of a control on the form. 2) Open o...

• By sjnbham
  • February 18, 2015  16:19